UI - Banish two cards

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Logicus
UI - Banish two cards

When you click the 'Banish' button to banish a card, the button remains active and quickly slides down instead of just disappearing (or instead of sliding down but in an inactive state).

That is, if you point at the bottom part of it and double-click fast enough, you end up banishing 2 cards.

My cheapo mouse has started randomly double-clicking when I single-click, so this has caused some screw-ups a time or two.

It's probably not an issue at all for most people, and I can understand the snazziness of having it slide away, but maybe it could be disabled during that animation. =]

(Logicus in-game)

GrahamWatson

I know exactly what you mean and this can be quiet annoying at times in important battles.

SlavoK

what about buying new mouse?

GrahamWatson

My mouse is fine i just get it when i accidentally double click on banish.

Sarastro

yes this is a problem for me too, but it's rather recent. thing is I doubt that all three computers (=mouses/mousepads) at my home and the two I use at work all simultaneously have broken down and started doubleclicking. I would guess that something has actually changed in the game, this would be no older than two months tops, it's simply more sensitive to clicks or even lag to register two clicks from one... anyhow, banishing two cards have cost me a couple of games so far

GANZ_Karl
GANZ_Karl's picture

Interesting bug. We'll try that out here and see if we can figure out how to prevent that from happening.

Sarastro

just happened again, banished one card and two disappeared. just before that I had noticed that the game was "extra sensitive" to clicks

Sarastro

aaaaand again, this time it cost me a game ... it's like the banish button doesn't hide before the next card is moved beneath it and simultaneously the game is sometimes double click-ish (on the same computer that yesterday worked fine)

archa1983

Sarastro wrote:aaaaand again, this time it cost me a game ... it's like the banish button doesn't hide before the next card is moved beneath it and simultaneously the game is sometimes double click-ish (on the same computer that yesterday worked fine)

I've occasionally had this as well when I intentionally try to banish multiple cards. Seemed handy at the time. But could be considered a bug.

Sarastro

I didn't have this for a good while, but today it resurfaced, and I think it could have to do with another Chrome plugin that a different site is starting for me, which I haven't used in a few weeks until today. Restarting Chrome solved it for me, so it would be interesting to hear if others are using A: Chrome, B: NPAPI plugin? This was started by Battlefield 4 Battlelog for me today, but I have no idea what it is on my work computer that would start it, so it's not a solid lead perhaps

SirGuySW

Bump. Should be possible to start the banish button inactive, activate after clicking card, deactivate after clicking banish button?

I use steam version, doubt plugins matter. I've noticed similar behavior when clicking other things but nothing report worthy. I'll see if I can find them again in the next few days and add to this report.