Dear Ventrue, I lost my account

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pokeytexter
Dear Ventrue, I lost my account

Let me post here since I have no other way.

Dear Ventrue, the king of Vampires Wing guild,

I am Pokeytexter aka Catink348262129 on iPad server.
I really enjoyed fighting in your guild, but I think it's over.

Today, I accidentaly logged out of my KingdomsCCG iPad app and It is asking password for my YMCgames account.
Though I put the right password which I carefully kept, it keeps telling me "Invalid login information".
Yeah there is a password reset option but the URL link in their email is totally corrupt and leads to a page "500 internal server error".

Everything was the same as my first account loss.
I lost my 2-days-old account in January when I not-knowingly logged out.
I asked for help in YMC Support, I got their support ticket, which had never been answered.
So I started my second account, Catink, and had fun for a month.
It is really sad but I think there's no chance.

Many thanks and Goodbye,
Catink

P.S. Please somebody on iPad server (I mean Gangrel) tell him that Catink is telling goodbye in the forum. Thanks.

Scott

Dear ventrue

I have also lost my acount because 'uncaught error' will not let me sign in.
I was just starting to enjoy vamps guild too :(

GANZ_Karl
GANZ_Karl's picture

It does appear that the mobile version is having issues right now. Sorry that we have no ability to deal with it.

Note that if you start an account on kingdomsccg.com or Steam right now, you will be able to use the new account on the new mobile version of the game coming later this year.

mrsobie
mrsobie's picture

So will this app work again?? It seems yo be a server error says runtime error has been logged And you will be reconnected yo server then give the address but stays on blue screen with antics I would hate to lose my guild and all the members that have become my friends pls say this will be fixed please please!!!

GANZ_Karl
GANZ_Karl's picture

Please contact YMC Games Support at: http://www.ymcgames.com/Support/

Again, we have no ownership of the iOS game, and cannot fix the problem.

nouse
nouse's picture

mrs Obie!!! come play the real kingdoms!!! i used to speak to you with my lion king account, come back with us ;)

Scott

Oh i see so an entirely new app will appear in the app store that will be compatable with the online version?
Thats great news.
Do you happen to know which month roughly so i can keep an eye out?

GANZ_Karl
GANZ_Karl's picture

We'll have a better idea of a timeline in the next couple of weeks.

Gangrel

GANZ_Karl wrote:We'll have a better idea of a timeline in the next couple of weeks.

Any chance that we can "transfer" our account from Antic to Ganz when this is done ?
Some of us spent lot of money for cards, and we don't want to loose everything. I guess you could do something to keep those player (which will not restart at 0, but will go on spending for new cards if you find a solution)

For me, I'll better stop than loosing everything. But ready to pay for the "transition" of my Ipad account (pehaps you should think at something like that...)

Thanatos22

That would be great if they could do something like that. I have all of my receipts and everything regarding my purchases. Hopefully they make good on it. If so I know I'll definitely be buying more cards and gems to to throw extra support their way ;)

Eugenics

I'm 100% behind this idea. If there's some way to make this happen I'll be so happy.

Thanatos22

Scott, Catink, and Sobie, come on over to the PC version. I just did and the player base and support are 10x better! Have to grind away at it again but that's half the fun. I just feel slightly "violated" for lack of a better word, by YMC. Catink is right, they don't respond. I regret spending the money I did over there to be able to play for two months :(. Very disheartening to say the least and a waste of money. Makes me a little apprehensive about games like these but I love them so I guess I'll take a chance again. Join and friend me! Again lol. Btw, I've been in touch with Gangrel via email and he may join too.

Palar

Well, that is just rotten! I too am getting said error message. I will ride it out for the next couple of days, because I do not want to restart a new player! I am enjoying the cards I have, and the people I have met! Obie-please help!!! Lol

Gangrel

Wait for a few days, the server could come back (I hope so...).
I don't want to restart either, as most people of active guilds. Unless they find a solution to migrate our accounts.

Gangrel

Hi Catink, I will pass him the message (I got his skype).
Perhaps you should use an easier passwaord lol ;) Or perhaps you encounter the same problem as everyone (a server problem, and perhaps your password is fine)
Wait a few days and keep trying.

Pokeytexter

Gangrel wrote:Hi Catink, I will pass him the message (I got his skype).
Perhaps you should use an easier passwaord lol ;) Or perhaps you encounter the same problem as everyone (a server problem, and perhaps your password is fine)
Wait a few days and keep trying.

Thank you so much, Gangrel. I really appreciate that.
Well, I used a fairly memorable password so I am pretty sure my password was fine.
My problem was different from "Uncaught Error". I suspect that YMCgames account is not working properly at all.
Today I deleted and reinstalled kingdoms ccg app, and this time I came across "Uncaught Error".
Although it is nice to see those names like Eugenics and Palar again (hey you guys were tough opponents), I feel sorry for your troubles.

Eugenics

YMC actually responded to me after a facebook message. They're "investigating" currently. Not sure how long it'll take but they said it could take a few days.