Video Tutorial for Nemesis Milling

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
JosephMagnus
Video Tutorial for Nemesis Milling

Ill start to make some tutos for beginners to give them some encouragement, since most old stuff is outdated (besides Icarus FAQ, wich they should read).

My first video is a way to beat the *final* Nemesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMmx0NY2eZ4

JosephMagnus

OFC u dont need all those cards, only Bequest+Pacify and some milling stuff, it will just require more time to get it on first hand. The campaign is unfinished and the reward is an Illusionist, so theres no rush.

cewen

Nice video joe :D. you could also use "sprits within" (eve rare) to destroy all the creatures. goanna put this same comment on the U-tube vid

BTW maybe i'll subscribe if you impresses me ;)

Nabaxxen

Good video, although I would downsize the deck to 20 cards to draw the combo more consistently.

Etwithe92

That's a very interesting topic and the videos are helping me a lot! Just as a research papers help services helps me to get through the university! Cheers!

jameslouis

The understandable one is usually the Do my Assignments envisioned one. Of course, the finer the part of work, the more likely there is plenty beneath the obvious.

wondergirl

i want to make a career in this field so any tips and links would help where should i start and end any info for game development would help academic paper writing service