Giants & Bahamut limited (seeking advice)

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Obiruk
Giants & Bahamut limited (seeking advice)

Been a long time player but a poor deck builder, mainly because I don't spend too much on this and am often shy on the cards I'd like. Here's a deck using giants and charge-related items. Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

http://www.kccgdecks.com#deckIDNDODUD

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

You are short on creatures. Should ideally be around 22-27. Drop your Egg Eaters, Regen and and some of your abundance. If your are going to work towards a tribal/kingdom synergy type of deck you are going to need more cards that take advantage of that so I would advise a few Ancient's Fury's. Good luck bubba and happy hunting.

AREKKUSU

Yeah, I agree with Bojangles. A additional thought, Baha is pretty much the slowest hero. That's why he has the most health. It's easy to take advantage of with rush builds, so I wouldn't suggest slowing him down further focusing on such high cost creatures without and combo like swap.

Baha's biggest advantage, is his HP and his first ability. I personally made a build specifically to take advantage of that, focusing on stalling the enemy and slowly grinding them down with the first ability. Managed alright in the ratings of 2000-2100.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Yea Alisten may be a better choice.