Monthly epic gift

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
RohanBandelier
Monthly epic gift

Is there a way to se what gift one have received?
I have been in Turky and internet there was a joke. So I might have gotten it. However I haven't seen it, if I did.

mrsun000
mrsun000's picture

No, Rohan. If you don't get the popup telling you which epic you received, all you can do is keep track of your epics and see what you got one more of.

RohanBandelier

Well then it is quite hard to know if I ever did. Since I don't have that knowledge of my cards. Especially not of those epics that I consider "not interesting".
Well. If any moderator of the game like to check out if I ever did get any epic please feel kind and do so and tell don't forget to tell me.

Otherwise I just have to hope that I someday be happy to notice I just happened to have "that" many copies of that epic card just being needed in my new build.

4thfalco
4thfalco's picture

Moderators can't check that for you, only game developers can (it's unlikely they will at this time).
There was huge wave of people insisting they did't get their epics when the system was first introduced and it was confirmed that each one of them DID receive their card.
Sorry bro you'll just have to trust you have an extra copy of something somewhere.

mrsun000
mrsun000's picture

I am sorry I can't be of further assistance. I am a mod and as 4th stated, I don't have the ability to check into such things. I am reasonably confident you received your epic, but you may not find out definitively which one this month.

RohanBandelier

Ok. Thanks to both of you for a quick reply.

I think I'll take some time browsing my core cards to see if I get any wiser.