Standard Shadowsill deck proposal

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
woxie2
Standard Shadowsill deck proposal

Personally I can't build that deck mainly because I am missing 7 of the new epics (4 Manacycles which I hate...). I don't have enough time to get all 7 and test deck, but I am in the best way to complete Noran's version. On the other hand I've to finish my university journey so I dunno where of if I will ever finish it. Enjoy it if you are interested, If not then exsecuse me.

Drav shadowsil
Spells (8)
4 Gift of the Mystics
4 Burning Desire
2 Woeful Misery

Creatures(18)
4 Flutter Wisp
4 Scavenging Goblin
4 Manacycle Wizard
4 Shadowsill Assassin
1 Grand Sumonner

Rune words(3)
2 Delays

Gears(11)
4 Elder Scroll
4 Concealed Dagger
3 Omni Cloak

The basic combo of this deck is to use Wisp/Gift combo to get mana, Dagger/Goblin to get charges. 3 Mana Creatures can be tinkered to Grand sumonner - which shouldn't be needed often. Delay is one of the best runes just used to remove opponent's Silence/Recoil/Immortal - in contrast to QDC there is only Delay and knowledge to to that. This deck hopes to draw Shadowsill - 1/12 to tinker to is risky... That's the point of not playing Rejuve, which is weaker in "fightless Drav combos" like Drav QDC (most of the time you want to recure Gift with Wisp). Woeful is only Dyriam solution.

Ravi Shadowsil
4 Rejuve Potion
4 Scavenging Goblin
3 Grand Sumonner
4 Flutted Wisp
4 Gifts of the Mystics
4 Concealed Dagger
4 Manacycle wizard
3 woeful misery
4 Erratic Werewolf
4 Burning Desire
2 Elder Scroll

The deck is more control than Drav version, cannot find any combo pieces so fast but can Duplicate Manacycle and profit from that. The same goes with werewolf... Wisp can be used to recure Woeful and defend little longer or to draw via burning desire. The deck has natural defense against Demonic Armor in Ravinova's Liquify ability and other gears which is nice in comparison to Drav...

Noran Shadowsil
4 Rejuve Potion
4 Gifts of the mystics
4 Study Creatures
4 Deep throught

2 Knowledge
2 Delay

4 Scavenging Goblin
4 Shadowsil assassin

4 Elder Scroll
4 Concealed Dagger
4 Omni Cloaks

The last is an Noran version - without tinker it is possible to ommit Wisp and get Shadowsil by simple drawing - 4/8 for study creatures. This deck can use spell link but I don't see space for it now... Probably weakest slots are Deep through/Knowledge/Delay. There is no Woeful which can be also added.

ShawnThorn

You know I came to this post because the title from the main page was "Std shadowsill"..........it might be best to spell-out standard from now on.

Great decks good sir, and remember to always practice safe-shadowsilling.

woxie2

New MO proposal just to be proposed before MO is banned/nerfed...

Hero: Dravkas
Creatures(11)
4 Flutter Wisp
3 Obstruct from the mist
3 Shadowsil Assassin
1 Grand Sumonner

spells(18)
4 Gifts of the mystics
4 Round Harvest
3 Spell Link
3 Wonder
4 Deep Thought

Gears(9)
4 Elder Scrolls
4 Magnum Opus of Thought
1 Omni Cloak

Rune words(2)
2 Shift

Just to be finished with proposals... MO is in QDC... There is no reson to not try it in shadowsil. I prefer dravkas over noran, there is no needed Rejuve - deck tries to goldfish in turn 3 after tinkering/drawing opus or by entire combo if it draws it... The deck has all important draw cards. May be Grand sumonner isn't needed, may be 3 shadowsils + 3 Obstructs are much... Deck doesn't focus on drawing 20 cards but to get mana, obstruct, shadowsil + 2 gifts/Omni Cloaks. I can't it again test so it's opened for everyone interested.

woxie2

New std Shadowsil proposal with Dravkas being nerfed as muc as possible, Ravi is right way to go.

4 Flutter Wisp
4 Scroll Maker
4 Werewolf
4 Spirit of the giving
4 Shadowsil Assassin
4 Opressing agel
2 Guide of the way
1 Elara Angel of War
2 Realm Crusher
4 Gift of the Mystics
2 Bleed/Woeful Misery for Spirit 1 mana search
4 Concealed Dagger