The deck you want!

58 posts / 0 new
Last post
burp93
The deck you want!

Hi guys, today i decided to open this thread to help people that aren't too confident with the game. I just remembered when i was a noob and i tried to use my resources at their best. So i decided to help who needs some help! My main idea is to help you with working decks. How? Well it's easy! We can start with Limited decks first. You just need to say me the 2 epics and the legendary card you want to use and the hero too! I'll take my time and i'll build a deck for you hoping that u'll have the other cards! I won't include tribes or tribes2 cards because i think that few people who need help have those cards. After having built the limited deck, if you are happy of the deck u can ask me for a standard version and i'll try to do my best! I hope to receive lots of requests!

TikiMan
TikiMan's picture

I'm glad someone made a thread like this, suprised that something like this wasn't made already actually. I'm sure this will help many new and not so new players, i only think that a problem is not many newbies have an acc on forums or know about the forums at all. I hope you get many reqests and good luck with the thread!

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Iv'e helped a few people improve their decks but it's a pain in the ass when you don't know exactly what the other player has in their card pool.

burp93

I like hard things mate! So if u can share this! Only helping people with a riducted card pool we can make our community growing up!

ac_AgenCy

Would you be willing to help improve my standard deck?

4thfalco
4thfalco's picture

Good idea, good luck with it. Maybe we should start advertising the forums in gme & creating a community. Even saying this, I'm not exactly a forumite for KCCG.

TikiMan
TikiMan's picture

Yeah, it would be nicer if we had a bigger community here on forums, it wouldn't be that hard to advertise it a bit more in-game.

ac_AgenCy

http://s22.postimg.org/3nktlicep/akatril.png

Here's my standard Akatril deck, any suggestions/ improvements?

burp93

Do u have other copies of the cards u are using in the deck?

burp93

Here it is the deck: http://www.kccgdecks.com#deckUIIMMVI U can use hornate instead of time mantle if you want, and when u'll have flamespire daggers! For more advertisements u can ask :)

ac_AgenCy

Thanks

ShawnThorn

I think this is a great idea burp, thank you for taking your time and helping like this. I will advertise in game if you want, and will encourage new players to create fourm accounts.

burp93

I would be grateful to you :)

lolisito

Limited deck .
Hero: Dravkas .
Legendary: Precious Ring .
Epics: Rejuve Potion

burp93

2 rejuves?

lolisito

Zero rejuves if you have a better idea ;-)

burp93

Tell me the epic u want to use. I'll make 2 decks, one with them and one with some other :) but with precious ring!

lolisito

Eehhh ...
The 2x epics don't matter too much , I just want to see a nice Ring deck that works :-)

( I picked dravkas because of Tinker , The deck probably needs 1 mana cost gears )

* Just got an idea , Maybe add Fae Mischief and Harvester of Souls , That looks nice "on paper" .

burp93

Ok here it is the deck: http://www.kccgdecks.com#deckUILGDUD I hope u'll enjoy it! If you don't like it tell me and i'll change it :) u can add a lighting bolt and a fire bolt instead of fae mischief if you want :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywUncsTwonQ&feature=youtu.be this is a small video where i played it :)

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

I actually used to play a precious flip deck back in the day. http://www.kccgdecks.com/#deckDDGODLO

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

I actually used to play a precious flip deck back in the day. http://www.kccgdecks.com/#deckDDGODLO

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

Hey Burp could you help me out with some decks

http://wiki.kingdomsccg.com/?q=node/5925#comment-form

All my cards are there. Though I understand that what I'm asking isn't exactly the help you're offering here.

burp93

I'm here to help everyone in with every deck :)

burp93

Which hero? For def gw?

burp93

Here it is http://snag.gy/aaHXZ.jpg Not too much performing but with your cards is probably the best option! Let me know if it works!

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

Thats great thanks. And if its not too much trouble I would also use some regular decks. Just 2 or 3 for variety though I perfectly understand if you would rather not. You already helped me out with this defense deck. So its fine thanks. :)

burp93

Ask what you want :)

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

I don't know what to ask. I have a bunch of cards, but they aren't cards that spark any ideas in me so whenever I go to make a deck my mind just glazes over as I sift through all the cards one at a time. So I just end up using these sub-par mono-kingdom decks.

burp93

Can u remember me your heroes?

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

Just the holy heroes. Everything else is T1.

burp93
Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

Thanks a lot!

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

I think I'm using it wrong. :/

burp93

Why?

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

It was only winning around half of my guild battles. And not doing any better in the arena. Which is worse then my Petrice Deck. Which is why I think I'm doing it wrong. Though I found your heavy use of filler cards enlightening.

burp93

With ur cardpool his hard to make a deck working for everything but i really think u are using it in a wrong way, why don'u make a video?

kougialis

Hello burp once more congrats on the thread m8 since it will help new and more experienced players alike.
So below is a jorma i started to experiment on. It can be used to give ideas to others and also receive some feedback since i know i still require some cards. Its fun when it combos though :)

http://snag.gy/g1BgF.jpg

Tyrlan

I don't really understand the usefulness of having Brawl and Doppelganger in that deck... how exactly are you applying those?

burp93

Well to make a good jorma deck i suggest to have at least 8 creatures under 4 mana cost. In this deck you just have 4 and they are 3 mana. What's the problem here? If u draw bad ur third ability will just remove the corpse and no creature with haste will come. When the grizzle comes out u need to use command creature or brawl to deal some damage for sure, but the next turn u'll probably lose the creature. So ur jorma is totally wrong. To be honest i don't like grizzles beast in jorma even if they are devasting when they are summoned trough third ability. I just prefer some creature u can always play. So i'd remove the beasts and the dopplegangers too and i'd add some priestess/spitefuls/hounds/clocwerks/slayers. Now let's talk about ur 4 mana drop: they all have haste. This means 2 things, ur deck will be really fast, so kill fast or die fast, but if u face dryad of the watch which is really common nowadays, or even grounded, u will die for sure. All ur creatures has few hp, so they are easy to be killed. My suggestion is to remove molten furyball and add some creatures with more hp and withouth haste. Then u can remove hellions too if u have some better cards. Invokers may be a problem too. They are good in some def decks but i don't like them in a jorma aside as a def deck. Tcat may work because of their effect, but with hero's calling around their power has been resized. The phoenix is a good card, but maybe not as good as u think with your card, anyway the combo with channel is ok. Stoker is ok even withouth fuels. Archmage is just always ok, same for rejuves. Brawl isn't a jorma card, and withouth grizzles is pretty unuseful. I don't like 4 charge potion with 3 rejuves too, so i think u can keep just 1 of them. All the other spells looks ok. So my suggestion is, try to make ur deck with 22/24 creatures and 16/18 spells for a total of 40 cards, but change ur idea because it won't work too much. Obviously i don't know ur cards so this deck may even be ur best deck possible. If u have more questions ask here!

kougialis

well burp firstly i have a basic understanding how jorma works and i agree with all the above since i use jorma exactly like you said :) But you miss the purpose of this deck. I made it purely for experimentation reasons and fun. Its definetely not solid since its situational and relies heavily on combo. The concept is to rely heavy on grizzle and once i lower the opponents hp to at least 8 with other creatures i can easily 1 shot him later. I can dmg for about 8-16 dmg in one turn comboing.

About creatures i agree about furyball and was removed actually just after i posted it aswell as archmage since it doesnt fit the deck :) My creature numbers should definetely go up. I use these creatures due to their haste properties and with their fast dmg i consider them as fillers to achieve some dmg and manage to use revival later to finish off. I didnt have any issue not reviving a creature so that covers that concern of yours. Well thats sums it up :)

To be honest i expected a different response but maybe i didnt make clear it was clearly for fun and experimentation :) Still any feedback is welcome so thank you for taking the time.

ps: i find brawl really useful with this deck(with grizzles ofc) since they can also be used when i have a grizzle and brawl in my hand and just wanna remove fast an opponents strong creature boom 5-6 damage with 4 mana, if i am lucky and i have my ability ready... boom 7-8 dmg.

kougialis

well u use revival and bring up grizzle beast right? with doppelganger u get a 2nd grizzle with haste so thats minimum 10dmg. With brawl u take advntage of the 5/5 of grizzle to clear the path of any unwanted creature, since i dont have more command creature i find it a fun alternative.

kougialis

well here is a a bit tweaked version burp... take it easy on me this time.. Remember its a fun concept!!

http://snag.gy/AGji3.jpg

burp93

This is a lot better from before but i'd take out the sparkshot for the archmage, then i'd add more elemental removals removing 3 potions!

LnDRash

Any suggestions on how to improve the current incarnation of my Elemental Standart Deck?

http://imgur.com/TDYQ5C9

What bugs me the most is that it kind of feels like it isn't really suited for Jorma... Arcanos seems to be the better choice at first... but the main problem is I need decent "Element" 2 Mana drops to take advantage of the Firestorm Shamans... and Arcanos Blistershock really sucks ass in combination with Depth Fury.

I have multiple copies of most Elemental Cards (like Phoenixes, Master the Elements, Frostbark Ents, Thundercats, Mealstrom Priestess, Shankers etc.) and only miss most of the Tribes stuff (although I don't mind stocking up and spending a few gems to buy specific cards as long as it isn't the 299+ stuff).

I've played with the idea to swap the Elvish Armaments for Storm Magnums... but I'm not sure how well that would work and much less if it's worth it even if I'd get the Magnums at 29 gems per copy...

Or maybe I should throw out the Omni Cloak's and exchange them for "Plenty" Runewords along with a bunch of Flaming Retributions? Could potentially work well in conjuction with the Maelstrom Elementals...

Any ideas would be welcomed.

burp93

Just tell me if u have dravkas so we can maybe build something for him instead of jorma or arcanos :)

LnDRash

I have Belnir, Jorma and Arcanos as payed hero's... I guess getting Dravkas too wouldn't be much of a problem... although I have to say I don't really like that guy, so it would only be my last resort :9

burp93

My best deck with phoenixes is a dravkas and i think the only way to play maelstrom elemental properly is with dravkas but if u don't want to buy it i can help you with jorma or arcanos, it wouldn't be a problem :)

LnDRash

Well, I wouldn't even mind to throw the Maelstrom Elemental out... the only thing I really care about is that it stays true to the theme that I have in mind, mostly element type creatures to take advantage of the Firestorm Shamans.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind getting Dravkas... but he doesn't really fit my play style... if it's possible I'd certainly prefer if it was Arcanos or Jorma... Shadow or Akatril would also be ok... or heck even Bahamut... I'm pretty open minded as long as it doesn't involve gnomes or dwarves xD

burp93

So do u want a shaman deck? Atm shaman decks are possible only with dravkas and ravinova, i mean they do their best with them :)

LnDRash

Like I said in my first post, I'm mostly looking for suggestions on how to improve what I already have... not necessarily a completely new deck.

What would make me most happy would be some second opinion on how to make this deck work better with either Jorma or Arcanos. If what I have is beyond any rescue and it has to be something new from scratch, then I think I would be most interested in some sort of mana denial deck featuring Arcanos :9

burp93

Ok if i were u i wouldn't play ice elemental in jorma and omni cloack too. Depth fury playable only if u run dirty fuels and maelstrom elemental atm only suits a good dravkas built around him. Some stokers would be good and i'd add diryam and archmage! P.s. Rejuves are needed!

Pages