Guild leagues

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
ArchAngell
Guild leagues

Ok i really enjoy this game so I dont mean to tell devs what to do or sound like I am complaining but its because I care that I firmly believe this game has great potential. So just making suggestions to support game as I support financially as well. Right now new ppl are joinig game but a lot of active players that have spent money and have played for a couple months are getting bored and less/ not active now that campaign is done. I strongly believe that if other leagues are open for guild wars it will fix this problem. At this current time our guild has most of the active ppl on chat and guild and even there concerns point to having little or no motivation to play game as due to no guilds fighting back and barely and payback in bronze league. That being said in web version guild wars is the main thing after campaign and if they only had bronze a lot of ppl would leave as well. I know your waiting for more ppl but the growth is stunned as guilds are very limited with only bronze league. Yes at first it might be one sided but what I say is supported by the amount that have left game and I know this is clear to others as well. Thanks for hearing me out :)

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

The system needs 35 total created guilds to kick in all the leagues, so that hopefully will happen soon.

ArchAngell

Sadly the time it took to get 19 guilds i think its safe to say that this wont be happening anytime shortly. Wish i had better news to tell the guild members and friends that are frustrated. I appreciate the response though and i guess if there is nothing you can do then there is nothing u can do.

WhiskeyJack

I agree on this, it's a little tough to keep the interest up, when we are not able to advance further in the guild leagues. I have hope that more people will participate but it's hard as it is set up not.

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

We are going to drive more users to the game after the next update.

ArchAngell

Ipad version has seriously died out due to losing active players leaving simply because guilds only have bronze league. New players are leaving cause there are no active players and they can't do tournaments or guilds. You guys should have opened other leagues... Well how close are we to other leagues opening? We must have close to 35 guilds by now...

ArchAngell

Awesome! Finally guild leagues are open!! This should revive game :) wish we had a way to tell old players so they can come back lol