TAM recruiting

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Garinoc
TAM recruiting

We are always looking for Top players wiling to join us.
If you think, you are able to do good scores vs Alpha and ITTG , whisper or pm me or one of the Dukes.

wiki
wiki's picture

what grandpa Gari said! u want to learn from experienced players!

and Gari, you forgot to mention this awesome quantity of gems we are receiving each season! :)

Knifejester

1: Lots of nice gems
2: These boys are sexy
3: Yes I don't play anymore, but they are still sexy

wiki
wiki's picture

Coooooome back! We miss your mass jesters so much! ^^

Garinoc

We have a free spot. Rdy to do a 27+ vs alpha and ittg to earn honor and gems? Contact me or anyone in the guild.

iiMagic

just gonna bump this so people dont click on the spam bot bullsh*t

wiki
wiki's picture

lol what? :) so no decent player wants his share from 600 gems this season?

xankludan
xankludan's picture

ooo ooo pick me

wiki
wiki's picture

are u a troll, sir? :P some nice words of support from alpha and itgg members would be awesome! im sure that u want us to be as strong as possible, because that makes all the fun even better^^

maybe people just dont want to fill hellids shoes now...

iiMagic

Lol I'm glad you guys finally came to your senses and kicked that c*nt.
Also I don't think people don't want to join a lot of people just aren't good enough, which is my problem but I wouldn't leave my guild anyways I'm a loyal duke. ;D

still

Just to clarify, Hellid wasn't kicked for being a "c*nt" but for being inactive.

iiMagic

I know that, he did 0 battles vs alpha but either way he's still a c*nt.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

Please don't use the forums to bash a player. Since this is the TAM recruiting thread (and no one in TAM is responsible for the bashing) this thread is remaining unlocked until such a time as TAM posts a new recruitment thread.

wiki
wiki's picture

iiMagic! dont u dare bash hellid again! we loved him so much ^^ incredible we still havent found anyone..people just dont like to be in the winning team i guess.

Ralphie8on

or people are trying to usurp the top guilds.....us, zojak, and GtGi are trying to get up in the 3 to get gems too yall are hogging them all :)

DIEGOBAHR
DIEGOBAHR's picture

Hi,

I want to go to your guild. I was top 4 once. I play at least 2 hours a day. My defense is allways the best in the guilds that I played and my attack is allways 26/30 or more per war.

raxeg

With discuss of topics on forums people get lots of information that also provides different interesting facts. Instead asking of help from others you can hire professional writing services online without waste of time buddy.