Last post
Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture
20th Dr_Bojangles Kingdoms Puzzles

Wrath of the Titans http://i.imgur.com/9ptJAdx.jpg

Fallen Angels http://i.imgur.com/kJFA5NA.jpg

Fill in the Blank: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 8 "I know i put those notes somewhere"

sippingCider

Ok for Wrath: Temple Stone, belnirs ability that gets rid of the slow on the titan, oust the raging vines, use belnirs ability that gives regen and armor, titans might on the eldest titan, raging outburst on the eldest titan, and empower on the eldest titan.

For Fallen Angels: Either goblin fireworks will work or undead doomsayer plus echo blast.

P.S I dont know how to do the spoiler thing

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

The fill in the blank is always a card.

sippingCider

I mean how to hide my text as a spoiler so others can figure it out on their own

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Oh yea ive considered ways to do that but i decided to just let people look if they like. If you wanna figure it out for yourself don't scroll down.

zliplus
zliplus's picture

Some small adjustments - For wrath, you also have to use belnir's second ability on the chopper corpse.
For Fallen angels, you have to banish a card after doomsayer to get the mana to use echo blast.

sippingCider

I dont think you have to do either of those. In wrath im getting 14 damage without belners ability, and 15 damage with it. 4 from eldest titan base, 3 from titans might, and 6 from 6 from empower (2 splash, 1 intimidate, 1 overrun, 1 armor, 1 regen). And in Fallen Angels the costs are reduced for some reason.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Empower doesn't count stacked abilities.

sippingCider

Oh right and i did my math wrong

somatic333

With raging outburst you can kill the wood chopper (after raging vine ousted) andwith sanctified burial you will get the+1 attack for the win.

Yakub
Yakub's picture

Wrath:
Temple Stone
Raging Outburst on Eldest Titan
Oust on Raging Vines
Use all 3 belnir abilities
Titan's Might on Eldest Titan
Empower on Eldest Titan
Swing for the win!

Yakub
Yakub's picture

Fallen Angels:
Banish Chronomancer and Virtuous Light
Doomsayer
Echo Blast on Angel Tokens
Goblin Fireworks on Cruto
Swing for the win! (if necessary)

(nice top-deck doomsayer, btw!)

Yakub
Yakub's picture

I guess technically you don't have to play Goblin Fireworks, but that is how I would do it :)

CurtisChisk

Мы ценим ваше время и делим с вами общие цели. Ваши продажи для нас главный приоритет.
оптимизация сайтов в сети SEO2000

оращайтесь договримся есть примеры работ логин скайпа SEO2000

CurtisChisk

Мы ценим ваше время и делим с вами общие цели. Ваши продажи для нас главный приоритет.
оптимизация сайта быстро)логин скайпа SEO2000

оращайтесь договримся есть примеры работ логин скайпа SEO2000