Temporary Itgg spot open

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture
Temporary Itgg spot open

One of our guild members is currently on vacation. If anyone wants a spot in IsThisGameGood for the next 3 weeks apply here. Must be able to hold your own against top guilds. Anyone who helps out will be considered for permanent placement in the future. So who wants some easy gems?

still

Who's going on vacation?

"So who wants some easy gems" - and this is why the reward system has to change. Not only do the rich get richer, but it's apparently a very "easy" thing to do

shado1000

IKR, too bad I'm King, I would have liked to be a substitute........

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Your saying its not easy for TAM? It's not like you guys are dropping from the number 3 spot any time soon. Hell with your new roster changes your even giving us a run for our money.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

I don't think he is saying that at all. It IS easy for TAM; and that is why we need to continue to think of ways to improve the system. Remember, we couldn't beta the guilds, so devs are not set on the way things are.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Spot filled.

Tommysaurus

Forgive me, but IMO this post highlights 2 of the main issues which says to me that the guild system is all wrong.
Firstly the number 1 guild in the game should be able to cope with 1 member short for 3 weeks under the current rules of 10 players counting in a war.
Secondly that there would be a whole host of players wishing to jump into this "temporary slot"
Just to put that in perspective that player can expect to earn roughly the same amount of gems for doing just 10 fights a day win or lose in any arena with the required Hero.
Don't get me wrong i'm not having go at either the guild which is doing nothing wrong at all, or whoever the player is, who of course is free to do whatever they want to do.
I may be a lone voice, in which case maybe i should just keep quiet, but it appears to me that the whole guild system is becoming simply a feeder system for the top 3 or 4 guilds.

akerson

Top guilds require most efficient play -- I think it's smart on their part to get a "fill-in", regardless of the current rule set. You know as much as I do that things are cutthroat at the top.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Indeed. Often alpha (and now TAM) wars are decided by only 1 or 2 points or even via tiebreaker. We do whatever we can to get an edge.