Transferring Gems to other players

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
aka-Phil
Transferring Gems to other players

Hey guys, we recently had a request about buying a Gem pack for another player. This is perfectly fine with us!

This can be done either as a gift, or because that player does not currently have available to them a way to purchase gems on their own (lack of paypal, credit card, ect). If you are interested in doing this here are the instructions to do so:

1: Buy the Gem pack: Go into the Gem store in game and chose your purchase. Gem transfers are only available for $20 Gem bundles or above. Dragon Bundle is not available for transfer.

2: Immediately after purchasing the gem pack send an email to support@kingdomsccg.com titled "Gem Transfer Request". In the email tell us;

• Your in game name.
  • The in game name of the player to transfer the Gems to
  • Which bundle you bought to transfer.

The Gems should be transferred within 24 hours, weekends excluded.

Reminder: After you buy a Gem pack to transfer, make sure to watch your Gem spending so that your account does not dip below the amount given by the Gem pack you wish to transfer. If you account does not have enough Gems we will be unable to transfer the Gems.

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

Good Stuff!

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

Good Stuff!

Ralphie8on

I get an error when I try to buy gems for myself. I tried today a couple times and got the same error each time