GoodThisGameIs(rank4) is recruiting

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
SlavoK
GoodThisGameIs(rank4) is recruiting

Do you have what it takes to become a member of a top ranked guild? Do you have a lot of cards, good decks, can you do 20 fights in one war, are you active enough to join as many wars as you can, are you willing to compare your skills in battle against the decks of the best guilds? Maybe you are the one we are looking for. Write ingame to - Malhavok, Deceneu or SlavoK and maybe you will be chosen to become one of us!

SlavoK

Or you can write here and we will contact you ingame :-)

Avienda

Great, then I'd like to see if I can join. :)

Ratagun

greetings
i have a sound card selection
play 3-4 hrs most nights
and generally start playing about 7.30 server time
Ratagun
if i sound suitable just let me know :))

SlavoK

Avienda I never see you online so I guess you are not that active. Anyone else would like to join? It's your chance to be in a good guild when the new guild system comes.

Avienda

Could say the same to you. :/
Am online most days 3-5 hours, so I am active. But looks like we're going past each other.

SlavoK

I think it would be best if you just applied in game to join, thanks

SlavoK

If you want to join us you need to have at least 900 cards collected, preferably more

SlavoK

We still have a place for some new members so feel free to apply

Garagaianu_Gaby
Garagaianu_Gaby's picture

i think i will come :)this time i don't want to leave :-if you read this send an message- :P

Garagaianu_Gaby

46290 victories-155 stars-1685 guild points-5-12 hours per day :D

Garagaianu_Gaby

16885 guild points

SlavoK

One member slot opened up so anyone interested to join should apply or give us a shout

SlavoK

If you are active enough to do all your battles in wars every day (or at least most days) and if you think you are good enough to do like at least 27 wins against top three guilds, then contact us (here or ingame or apply) and we shall give you a chance to prove yourself