FRENCH TRANSLATION OF KINGDOMS - THE RARITY TITLES

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Plqyerlord
Plqyerlord's picture
FRENCH TRANSLATION OF KINGDOMS - THE RARITY TITLES

Recently I have sent a mail to support@kingdomsccg.com with some correction of the french translation of Kingdoms (I am French).

Since I am not sure the letter has arrived I rewrite the correction of the rarity titles here.

In the French language the common order of expressions is inversed, so no one says 'commun créature', but says 'créature commune' (créature is a female noun, this is why there is the ending 'e' at the adjective, the adjectives is french have accordance with the types of the noun which they describe).

So the correct titles are:
Créature Commune, Creature Peu Fréquente, Créature Rare, Créature Épique, Sort Commun, Sort Peu Fréquent, Sort Rare, Sort Épique, Équipement Commun, Équipement Peu Fréquent, Équipement Rare, Équipement Épique, Mot Runique Commun, Mot Runique Peu Fréquent, Mot Runique Rare, Mot Runique Épique, Créature Légendaire, Équipement Légendaire.

As for 'Mot Rune' as a translation of 'Rune-word' I am not sure, I would more translate this as 'Mot Runique'.

I don't like very much all the translations for heroes abilities and card names, I am thinking of them now still it is not always easy to find an appropriate equivalent.
I thank in advance for applying for the beginning these evident grammar corrections.
Sincerely Plqyerlord

iiMagic

Was this taken care of?

MIKAFIGUS

This is not the only prob with French traduction :p. Je suis français aussi et je préfère utiliser le jeux en anglais lol. Pigé par exemple à la place de piocher x).

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

Your issues with this is that it requires code changes on a language level, something that we hope to get to eventually.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Why don't you just give a few of our french players the power to make translation changes and throw them a few gems for the effort. I know binoclou was more than willing to do this a while back.

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

We have a player engaged with this already, the issue is we can only have one person work on thr translations document at a time. If they have specific fixes best thing is to post them here.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Ah ok fair enough.

gwendard

yes it's important...très important ^^