Developer's conversation

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
PlayerT
Developer's conversation

"Wow, we have something really special here, people really love our game, and we have some hardcore followers. We better hurry and change everything the players love before the game gets to big or we have a chance to make some real money" - Antic Developer "A"

"Also, our new player's are buying hero's way too fast, we need to set a price they can only achieve in there wildest dreams!" - Antic Developer "B"

"Yeah, now your thinking, but it shouldn't just be a problem for new player's, let's make the prices so high that no player in there right mind would would pay it!" - Antic Developer "A"

"Alright, now were getting somewhere, but to really make it sting for our players, and make sure we get the maximum amount of people to quit our game as possible, let's not only increase hero prices, but also lower the gold gained, AND increase the amount of time needed to earn the gold!" - Antic Developer "B"

"Good call, but while were at it we need to find a way to take out all the competitiveness and enjoyment out of the arena's!" - Antic Developer "A"

"You guys sure have some good ideas!" - Antic Developer "C"

I am sorry if this is taken as being rude, but I feel something like this had to have taken place for the game to have fallen as far as it has :( Please fix your game, I miss kingdoms.

PlayerT

Sorry wrong forum :P

metalklok
metalklok's picture

useless thread is useless

LukeWilliams

I am quite happy to visit here, actually i have been searching something relevant to developers and finally i got it through this online platform, actually currently i am developing a dissertation writing service website so that i have to face so many challenges that is why i was searching for help accordingly and i got that much useful information through this data which i was lacking while developing my project. Thanks for sharing such a relevant data, looking forward to get more essential info.