Excerpts form Diary of Ozy

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ozy
Ozy's picture
Excerpts form Diary of Ozy

Day 1 I am so excited The elves have accepted me as one of their own after i've shown the chaos i can make. I have hear that even Jorma would take me as a general. Ive razed that little town north of capital city to the ground with my own bare hands. She must take me.

Day 4 the racism here is almost impossible to deal with they hate my human roots and i have been all but cast out. D destoryed the town what more do they want? Perhaps i should leave here as well they scoff at me call me burnt man i cant stand it.

Day 18 She took my powers, the elements do not fall to my command. The elves scoff and the Elementals stare with those unblinking eyes i cant stand it I SWEAR I CANNOT STAND IT i will have my revenge on all of them Dark and light they have scorned me, cast me out but ill show them...

day29 ive been hiking these woods for days i cannot find food i cannot find water just more trees. Ill die here and they will laugh o wont they laugh, i cant stand it. The animals are the only thing keeping me company.

Day 90 The animals led me to water and gathered me food. I am regaining my strength and do not really remeber my name or my task all i remember is hate. Hate for all those warring in the world below me the animals protect me am i one of them ?

Day 210 i can run with the wolves i fish with the bear the behemouth does not fear me nor i it. The Rabbits sing and bring me what they have stolen the pegasi lay with the thundercat at my will the kingdoms are not here we are not governed by their greed powerhungry gods their knights and sorcerors theyre assasins and giants peaceful we are here for we are simple

Day 250 i don't know where this book came from or why i would write anything down. My family does not read nor care for what i write. I only know this the war has come to my valley, the elements scorch the land and the Fae and wizard the mystics push us out as if the forest is theirs to take. The Armored men cut down our trees and the undying eat our youth that cannot escape their fowl grasp. The Goblin covers the land in machines destroying the air and the dragon crushes our homes! They will not be allowed no longer do us the animal stay hidden. We will not be their cattle they're wool when they are cold , their milk when they thirst, their meat when they hunger, the engine of their plow , or the pet slave. We wil destroy them i will howl and let loose my primal magic reverting them to their primal state so they will finally understand that we are all just animals on the inside. Beasts i call you. your kingdom means nothing your life is yours let us retake the world and live in harmony

timelord
timelord's picture

Yeah, bro. Please edit your grammar and remove the run-on sentences so we can...ummm... understand your story.

I know this diary is written by a beast but, please. lol

Ozy
Ozy's picture

editing is not my strong suit but i will attempt the run ons were to kindof show the guys getting more and more feral but everything else is because i suck at editing

timelord
timelord's picture

It's fine.