Arenas wins are not registering

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
viablespud
Arenas wins are not registering

When opponents forfeit, it does not count as a win. This seriously screws up honest players who are trying to earnestly earn their quest points. Especially when almost 3 of 5 of the daily quests include winning battles and losing opponents just forfeit at the last round before death and take away one win from the rightful player who has earned it.

Please fix this ASAP. It is hurting the arena experience for all genuine players of the game.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

I thought this WAS fixed as of .9.3.2. As an experiment, I played two matches vs Kensu before we started the podcast this morning and we each surrendered once. We both got credit towards our quests for the wins.

D3nJp

It's not fully fixed.

I've gotten wins registered when opponent forfeits on their turn.
But when it's my turn and opponent forfeits ( how?, cause I can't forfeit on opponents turn). The win will not be registered.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

I wonder if it could be related to the portal in which you play. I know FB was experiencing some bizarre bugs related to triumphs.

viablespud

Just confirmed again. Got forfeited during my turn.

viablespud

Just confirmed again. Forfeited during my turn. Did not get win.

LuisRickard

Extremely awesome, it is the best way to spend our spare time. It is also helpful for mentally relaxation. By playing this kind of games I can increase my mantle abilities and check out EssayShark review for the best info. I am also sure that this the best game in this world.