So Kingdoms Really Is Dead This Time

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
DiarrheamazinG
So Kingdoms Really Is Dead This Time

Alas it seems the day has finally come. No one can click on anything anymore and pretty much everyone is locked out of the game.

Thanks for all the good times Kingdoms, it was fun while it lasted and it's a shame this game never got the attention it deserved. Sorry I complained so much when the game was starting out, but yeah everything always was kinda too expensive.

Anyway, love you all (other than a few people who I hate but you know who you were) and hopefully we'll meet eachother on some other site. Drop your contact info here!

I don't have a FB or anything but join Recolor.me and look for Gwendolyn Macrae! OH and subscribe to my youtube, I post like 1 or 2 content free stupid videos a year and I like to spy on what other people watch.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4HPf03gM-w2LxIYxTRFNVA

Or come listen to music with me and talk at:

https://plug.dj/glue-sniffers

It's a sweet lil site where you can take turns playing stuff from youtube and there's a lil chat. Add me on Kong too, they got a ton of games on there and I can pop in whatever chat room you're on. My name is Oogieloves on Kong.

Goodnight Kingdoms, you were always better than Hearthstone and sadly no one ever got to see that.

UPDATE: As of yesterday, myself and a bunch of people who couldn't previously click on anything have been able to play again. I didn't change anything on my end so I guess something in flash changed but it's working for me at least.

Nabaxxen

So, it seems like there is a problem with the latest Flash Player update. Some people are still able to play the game.
I'll send an e-mail to support.

shaqair

If you're a player having the issue with flash, what can be done to correct that issue?

Nabaxxen

The player I talked to removed the latest Flash Player update and used Internet Explorer.

DiarrheamazinG

Alas, I can't really imagine kingdoms support doing anything. But I think it's technically on flash's end anyway. Which is good in some ways. From what I'm hearing it's causing problems for some other games too, that same thing where people can't click on anything. Maybe we should try contacting flash support and bringing that to their attention, there might be a better chance of them fixing that somehow.

Has anyone actually succeeded in fixing the problem by removing the update and changing browsers. I've heard people talking about it but haven't heard of anyone actually able to do it. Not saying that it doesn't work, I just wanted to know the success rate of that.

It didn't work for me because I couldn't find a flash security update in my updates.

eatmorekitty69

Yeah I was out for a day. Thuoght they finished it. Glad its back

DiarrheamazinG

Do you mean you had the same problem where you couldnt click on anything and now you've come back and it's working for you without you having to uninstall or change anything?

At least on my end, I just checked and it's still currently not working.

DiarrheamazinG

As of yesterday, myself and a bunch of people who couldn't previously click on anything have been able to play again. I didn't change anything on my end so I guess something in flash changed but it's working for me at least.

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

I was about to ask what everyone else was going to play instead. But looks like you got it fixed.

phlanic

Bye Kingdoms, it was a good run.

Grendelsen

It's working again

winnerofall12

yay