kingsworn chapter 3: hunted

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
timelord
timelord's picture
kingsworn chapter 3: hunted

LemuasBansu has allowed me and Yubar to start on chapter 3.
His words: "Alternately if you and Yubar want to start it yourselves, that's fine."

Sideboard
The two knights are absent for now.

*Clatier and the others have set out to find the source of the undead's attack.* Having been warned of the potential danger ahead, Clatier remains alert.*

"Sevvrys, can you send your little imp to scout ahead?"

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

Cool maybe we can do some character development
--------------
'Brilliant idea' Sevvrys' eyes glow as he stares at the imp. The imp responds by slowly turning and limping off to the direction of the other imps.
" He know exactly where their encampment is, it shouldn't take him too long. Hopefully he doesn't die on the way there..."
Sevvrys turns back to Clatier as the other knights heed to their armor and weapons.

" You know, to say we've spent so much time travelling, I don't know much about you"
Sevvrys grins lightly. "You know I normally wouldn't care but this serious of events does have me a tad curious"

timelord
timelord's picture

*Clatier flashes a nervous look, but covers it with a cough.* "Out of all people, I didn't you would start asking questions about me, Sevvrys..."
*COUGHS*
"I don't want to say just anything, ask me a question yourself" *Looks ahead, eyes blank*

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

"Wise man Clatier..one of the few things I admire about you" Sevvrys says, donning his signature malign grin.
"Were you born in riches or did you attain them" He cocks his head a little, looking down at his mysterious bag.
"And where exactly did you find such an interesting artifact, I've long assumed it was enchanted with some form or sorcery"

timelord
timelord's picture

*Looks Sevvrys in his right eye* "That is none of your business, Sevvrys." *grins* "As for the bag,*taps it* it belonged to a very headstrong boy, who couldn't use it wisely. This bag contains very unique and dangerous magic. It should never get into the wrong hands..."
*coughs and looks away* "Nevertheless, it will help us greatly in our journey!" *Takes out water can*

"Water, Sevvrys?"

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

"Water would be fine" He let out an accommodating grin.
"So you took it then did you?" He said walking away from Clatier, not looking back.
"The bag, I mean...you must've taken it from this child by force...I don't know a man alive who would give up this kind of magic freely"

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Not a man, perhaps... (Interjects random Storyteller comment as a means of introducing a new player character. And, Polarius, GO!)

timelord
timelord's picture

Polarius has joined? Good luck man!

timelord
timelord's picture

*Clatier groans and looks at Sevvrys sadly* "I didn't take it.. his parents gave it up. I was the only one they could..*cough and looks sad* trust.." *screams* "I would never do that!" *grr* "Where's your dammed scout?"