Ganz? Are you still there?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Verbannon
Verbannon's picture
Ganz? Are you still there?

It seems like you arent active in communicating. And most of what you said you were going to do you dont. Like advertise more. Which should be easy right now as Kingdoms mobile platform is now functional, with just a few bugs left. (Most notably info on enemy hero skills dont show, and you cant view the card info of cards in a deck.) And with your mobile platform functional, you are quite simply the only decent ccg in the mobile market now.

DiarrheamazinG

I made my own thread more or less about the same thing that got buried under nouser's spam, as this thread probably will be as well.

In fairness, Ganz/Karl or whoever is running the facebook page did run a promotion for the game only a few weeks ago and it really hasn't been long since Season 1 came out.

And I totally agree that KCG is the best online CCG there is. It just sucks that we have so few players and no one knows about the game.

I've been trying to encourage players to share the game on their FB. Tell your friends you're playing, advertise the game ourselves a bit. Get the word out on social media and what not.

If Ganz isn't doing it, we can at least "try" to do something to get more players.

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

This game is the closest thing to "social" I get. I for one have no friends to tell or facebook to blog on.

real_lex

I blame people playing mega troll decks during the time all the new players came. Now I play Flippo's with my coworkers instead of this. Maybe you should try that Verbannon. Great way to connect with people.

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

I am not allowed to do a anything with my coworkers. I know Ganz still exists. I mostly wanted to see if there was any actual communication from Ganz to its players anymore. Seems the answer to that question is no.

wiki
wiki's picture

Hmm that has to be an interesting job. I would guess but I can't think of anything. Anyone?