I am nouser

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
nosher
I am nouser

I am nouser!! After I unjustly got banned I got a new account, joined some deities, kicked butt, had fun, then got bored of this dead game and quit

I carried on playing and they let me cos they had no clue who I was!

I have no apologies to make, life is good. Better than when I played a game with about 50 regular players and a lot of bullying mods.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

Does anyone actually care? If the devs do, they might ban the account. But it sure seems like you've been an upstanding member of the community all this time, so I hope everyone goes on not caring. Although to be fair, there is a very strong chance your post won't be read by any developer.

I had my suspicions though, I just didn't bother to say anything to anyone :p

nosher

Im not a very good actor so it wasn't hard to guess! I doubt anyone cares about anything regarding this game anymore.

archa1983

Glad you had fun and kicked butt.

You even spoke with me from time to time.

All characteristics showed you were indeed nouser. There was no way to prove it though. And there was no need to pursue proving it.

o/

If you are quitting again. Then i'm sure we will see you again in a year or sooner.

Some habits are hard to quit.

o/

DiarrheamazinG

I knew you were nouser. I mean, the name barely hides it and once you're "nouser" it's hard to not be "nouser". You got a pretty recognizable personality.

I'm guessing you're "vermin" too? If not, sue that dude for copyright.

nosher

Well Ofc I was vermin, thought everyone knew Nosher was vermin lol.

Obv. I had to keep secret cos the mods were hellbent on banning anything nouser related! I wasn't gonna stop playing cos those idiots told me to.

This is the game that once made 4thfalco a mod..

DiarrheamazinG

So did you ever end up getting over this whole thing? Like is the whole getting banned here thing like still a big part of your life? I hope you're feeling a lil better.

Lol, it's so funny. I'm playing this other game lately and it's got a chat too. And there's a guy who is doing literally EXACTLY the same thing you did.

Like he was a troll and everyone hated him, I was the only one who was nice to him. And then he went off on the mods, got banned. And now he spends all day, every day just spamming the chat with like "F THE MODS!!YOU CAN'T BAN ME" etc, etc,

And he's really there, it's not a bot. That's just what he does with his life now. I leave the game running while I sleep cause it's a dumb idle game and you could progress and he'll literally have been on spamming for like 6+ hours when I wake up and see the chat. It's wild.

And there's even a guy on there called "Unwritten Law" who's EXACTLY like a user on here with a similar name. And I kid you not, there's even some guy called like "Psychotraumatic".

It's like, some kinda weird alternate reality KCG chat. So trippy.

nosher

Parallel universe lol? Dont worry I got more important issues IRL right now than to spam a meaningless game. Glad I did though after I was unjustly banned by keyboard warrior mods.

For the record 4th falco was a drug abuser who got locked up for some reason. Also hacked guild wars. Some mod that is. #kingdomslogic

DiarrheamazinG

That's cool. I'm glad you're feeling better and all! Lol, you definitely don't wanna end up like the guy in this other game. He literally spams all day, every day. Only taking a few hour breaks to sleep. And he's on live, he responds to anyone dumb enough to feed the troll. It's literally his whole life now, spamming an obscure flash game chat.

I'm glad you didn't become "that guy". Heh, and yeah the whole parallel universe aspect of the whole thing is so weird! I almost wish other regs from KCG chat could see it!

Anywho, stay well. Mayhaps I'll catch up with you in-game sometime.

placidfac

so i gotta know, whats the other game?

DiarrheamazinG

Just goofy ass "Clicker Heroes". You've probs heard of it. Dumb idle game, you just sit there and watch coins bounce and level up your guys. TBH, I feel kinda stupid for even playing it.

If ya'll ever wanna join me for some reason I'm playing it on Kong and hang out in room 1. My names Oogieloves on there. I know at least some people are playing KCG on Kong. It's weird playing Kcg on kong cause there's like an extra chat for Kong AND the KCG chat. So that got me wondering like what the Kong players are saying that they're not saying in actual KCG chat, hehe.

I'd love to just run it in another tab while I play a real game like KCG, but my shitty laptop crashes if I do too much.

I still love KCG and all but the new season cards didn't really do much to make me really wanna get back in and try new stuff. Hopefully season 2 will be more interesting.

placidfac

im glad you were able to play, i always thought the nouser ban was pretty silly.

nosher

Thanks! The mods made no attempt whatsoever to resolve the situation, apart from slapping on bans and telling me how evil I am. Nor did GANZ, who were incredibly poor at communicating when I tried speaking to them. Not surprised they've turned out to be rubbish devs.

It was long ago, I dont care anymore, and it feels great. My real life has ups and downs but at least I have a real life! Kingdoms ruled my life for too long.

archa1983

I did beat you in arena though.....

making me > nouser

whoop whoop

nosher wrote:Thanks! The mods made no attempt whatsoever to resolve the situation, apart from slapping on bans and telling me how evil I am. Nor did GANZ, who were incredibly poor at communicating when I tried speaking to them. Not surprised they've turned out to be rubbish devs.
It was long ago, I dont care anymore, and it feels great. My real life has ups and downs but at least I have a real life! Kingdoms ruled my life for too long.