team battles

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
winnerofall12
team battles

i think that we should have team battles in gw and arena and skirmishing and tourneys because it is a fun way to see how people work together and learn about every hero they got understand u can use any hero and even any cards but i really need this so please reply and you could get rewards like gold.

HotdogDurden
HotdogDurden's picture

A 2 vs 2 format could be a fun and totally new format (some real new format/way of fighting).

But the complexity of linking and playing may be a bit a problem.
So I hope it comes here one day but I dont think it is cost/efficient at this point.

winnerofall12

it would not be a problem for newbies

winnerofall12

and hotdog u are wrong it will work u will see

winnerofall12

anyways team battles should be in because the players could get packs and other rewards like gems and have at least 180 seconds to make their turn and for example me and twilight-jack vs hotdog Durden and cewen and it is really important that we have it other people can decide but Karl can u please do this thanks and reply please anyone

Rumblesnort

It would be awesome fun, but I know its a difficult thing to set up on the website. Put my vote for "yes" if its ever possible...so many thins I would love to see in this game :-)

winnerofall12

like what and it not be difficult explain how

Rumblesnort

I have no idea how to program these games, but I know it has to MORE difficult than programming one player /one interface.....you would have to ask Karl about that :-)

winnerofall12

yes it would be awesome fun with you guys but we should also think how we could improve it like what heroes any ideas and cards if u have any ideas tell me

winnerofall12

Can you tell Karl to check this post and give him a reply and hope prevails as well thank you very much and also did u see my skirmishing post

Rumblesnort

He reads these, so he will see your idea :-)

winnerofall12

But do you think he will like it and also it is very good idea and i need to happen my friend told me cause it would be nice to see how people work togther

winnerofall12

But do you think Karl will agree with this idea

winnerofall12

Any other ideas

cewen

Im sure this has been brought up before in the games long history.

I think it would be a nice touch to the game, like in yugioh.

But sometimes, like in Pokemon TCG, team/double battles just aren't possible to

A- program and
B - have on the screen. One battle screen takes up the entire board, i have no idea on how to design a format for team battles :P.

winnerofall12

like for example we can have 4 slots to play our spells and gear and we can also choose any hero and help each other

real_lex

We need Kingdoms GO, where sometimes you can find a chest behind the post office or 7/11 and it can have some essence or energy etc. like the campaign map.

Edit: Kingdoms CCGO!

winnerofall12

no way we need team battles i would say because they have a great opportunity for newbies and i would say it would really help since people can't play sometimes but team battles are good

Petrus2

nice idea. yes someone brought it up before... at least once here in forum and more often then i care to count in chat. I'd still love the idea, but i was told the mechanics would be quite complex, so i have little hope that it will be done

winnerofall12

would u agree with hotdog pet cause i need votes

placidfac

i dont think this is a matter of votes. i think this is a matter of a struggling game with a small playerbase trying their best to stay afloat (and maybe failing?)

winnerofall12

no this is mater of votes like petrus said and hotdog

winnerofall12

because i would like to see if you guys can beat me in skrmsh with my new surpise

winnerofall12

yea so i agree with rumble because it would be a great way for players to see this out since newbies don't know to skirmish and i could teach them how placid and ors.