Combo

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
mmabistra
mmabistra's picture
Combo

Beastmaster can not be combined with Mooncrest Alpha.Also Dragonkeeper can not be combined with Dragon Transformation.For me that is realy stupid,dragons and beasts are not played.Can this be changed Ganz?

Vasseer

Beastmasters art clearly depicts a human and it would mechanically change the card, (beastmasters would buff/tutor each other and themselves), so without errata and new art, no it couldn't be changed (beast human warrior?). I don't get what you means with the dragonkeeper + dragon transformation though, it's not a nonbo...

mmabistra
mmabistra's picture

When u have dragon keeper in play and you transforme other ally creature in dragon,dragons keepers text ability should be activeted imo

mmabistra
mmabistra's picture

New art can be done,like new arts on swiftshot,echo,QOD....dont u agree?Beastmaster isnt play at all,and it is rare creature,something should be done.

whade
whade's picture

I get what you mean about combining these cards not being possible (though they all work correctly; Beastmaster is a Human subtype so it can not trigger Mooncrest; Dragon Transformation is not a creature played from your hand, so it does not fulfil Keeper's trigger). shrug I guess it's a valid request to ask for more synergy between cards in the same general category (/subtype).
Though, you know, the game is full of things like this, ie. when a card's power has a specific requirement, and not all cards in its kingdom/subtype fulfill that requirement...does that mean they should all be changed, you know what I'm saying...

Anyway, I don't think it's a neccessarily bad suggestion (bringing Subtype cards closer that is), Though, at the same time I think there are some subtypes that have a LOT of cards in them.

mmabistra
mmabistra's picture

I agree Whade,good thoughts..but nobody plays beast and Ganz tried to pull it off with Reborn,so maybe a small help is needed..i think that more synergy could make this game better,with more options.Beastmaster not combine with Mooncrest,i think its a shame.

Sarastro

+1

cewen

Cheers for making this post mm. I was about to make a beast deck with 4 beastmasters, gods reborn beast cards and soul of the forest (flashbacks or nourishes) (hero nomad or noran).

But if the combos don't work, why try?

mmabistra
mmabistra's picture

I tried too mate and i was suprised that i cant get anything out of the beasts.