nerf/eliminate helm of everwill

1 post / 0 new
InTHEEND
nerf/eliminate helm of everwill

Why do i complain about this card? Is expensive, is epic and there are few counter cards to remove it, right? Yes. but it is also the most powerful card inn game actually by far, and i am surprised the players with the best rank hadn't noticed yet. Now ok, if the meta have to be dominated by minddshocker, rtg endless evil and co., i can accept. BUT to see a meta potentially dominated by only 2 cards (awakened elder and the helm) 100% I'll leace this game forever, as it'll be just insane. The card in a 40 cards deck if pulled early gives you a pptentially 30] hp for only 5 mana, and is just the top of the iceberg. cards likr refresh and burst of wisdrom can increase them drastically, as you can cast them to have all the "hp" back and ofk resuffle all the rermaining copies back in deck. You can build a spell based deck with thoughts destroyers and maybe indestructible, but is not necessary as bibliocasm abd consume mind can do the work fast. Landslide good too but not really necessary. Sime reconstruct and other cards to protect the helm. Job done. Enjoy your easy and boring win, e. in standard. But eait, your opponen played and awakened elder! What to do now?? Or a blundrrerbuss lol. anyway i think you got my point. Essences veen nerfed, and are weak compared to that card. I higly suggest to redesign it..