Lack of Updates

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
foey
foey's picture
Lack of Updates

I played this game a long time ago... Then quit, since jeffo abandoned this game... After that a new developer "Ganz" came in and i played this game once more in a hope to find some major improvements

BUT, the only things released by the new dev were some new heroes and card packs and more premium packs
When i thought there was at least a new content/content improvement (crafting/quest map/etc) released NO, there was none. As far as i know, If there were anything the dev touched about the content/game feature they were just bug fixes, reward tweaks, and something like that

To be honest im quite dissapointed. It gets boring SUPER Quickly

placidfac

Its a fucking card game. Adding more sets is literally the most important thing to keeping a CARD GAME alive. Both of you have played long enough to know the size of the player base. You should, then, be able to assume that their budget is probably not massive. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the developers have full time jobs apart from working on development for this game. Keep in mind that this is also a free to play game, not one with a monthly fee or where you can only buy packs with real money.
There is a huge difference between offering constructive criticism and bitching about the state of the game. Maybe you should both learn that difference.

Tower0Bauer

placidfac wrote:Its a fucking card game. Adding more sets is literally the most important thing to keeping a CARD GAME alive. Both of you have played long enough to know the size of the player base. You should, then, be able to assume that their budget is probably not massive. I wouldn't be surprised to find that the developers have full time jobs apart from working on development for this game. Keep in mind that this is also a free to play game, not one with a monthly fee or where you can only buy packs with real money.
There is a huge difference between offering constructive criticism and bitching about the state of the game. Maybe you should both learn that difference.

Well said and I fully agree.

cewen
SlavoK

If this game had milions of players then it will have more updates cause of more income. I am just glad we even get an update once in a while.

nosher

Nice to see my earlier comment got deleted for absolutely no reason.

Nice one mods, silencing any criticism of GANZ.

archa1983

bwahah. that response by placidfac.

The tone is not proper, but i think you hit the nail on the head.

Keep in mind though, criticism is not bad.

Ganz is not holy. And we need to keep the pressure on the developers. There is alot that needs to be done in this game. And if every post gets stamped into the ground on the premise that this is a free to play game. Or the funding is very small. We will never see any improvement.

So all I am saying is:

Keep the tone of the post friendly. And post ideas rather than complaints. But if you are going to complain. Try to point out time scheduals and point out what you like to see improved with as much accuracy as possible.

To me personally: I would like to see an improvement to the tournament system. Right now it is impossible to start a paid limited or standard tournament. And if you are a few minutes late, you have to wait 1 hour and 58 minutes until for instance the next paid sealed tournament starts. The tournament system needs a redesign. I could write an essay about this. But I will not due to the fact that I have to go......

Furthermore i would like to see price reduction on the eve/rise and tribes packs. By a large margin. Ganz keeps underestimating how important it is for new players to feel like they can actually compete in this game. And if they do not have a proper card pool, or get constant additions to their cardpool. They will leave.

This game needs an active player base. To keep arena interesting. To keep guildwars interesting. But mostly to give all the players feeling that they are investing in an alive and active game. And not into a dieing game.

oops. to long a post.

archa out.

mmabistra
mmabistra's picture

Good post Archa

placidfac

honestly, i just get tired of seeing frequent "complaint about state of the game" posts. maybe foey hadn't taken the time (or cared) to read the many other forum posts that essentially make the same complaints by so many other frustrated players; that's fine, and maybe my frustration with him isn't entirely fair.

side note, and this honestly isn't directed at anyone at all. but if you complain about the lack of developments in an online game where you also refer to people as "wallet warriors" you are completely ignorant as to what a game needs to stay alive.

willi76

Thanks for the post.They simply changed the name of Disney's Hollywood Studios and you think they need to do it once more? Recently I got some news from best college essay writing Ideally the new Toy Story Land doesn't take after Dinosaur Land in the set of all animals.

vote

Nice blog, the article you have shared is good.This article is very useful. My friend suggest me to use this blog.
Engineering college in punjab
Top 10 college in chandigarh

mb22

The Fairdeal Group of Companies is a fast-growing group with the ambition of helping people across Kenya build their dream homes and offices.
Furniture in Kenya
Dealers in single recliner
Dealers in Metal beds
Dealers in Affordable Office Chairs
Dealers in wooden dining tables
Dealers in office book cabinets

mb22

Our academic pursuits, along with a range of extracurricular activities, help in honing a child's skills and ensuring that he/she grows to be a mature and responsible citizen.
Best school in greater noida
Admission 2018 Best school in Greater Noida