Complete survival rewards list

34 posts / 0 new
Last post
meseary
meseary's picture
Complete survival rewards list

now that i have finished the campaign there is nothing else to do but the survival nodes, so ill be posting here the rewards you will be getting for each Survival node.

Limited Survival Challenge:
Round 5: 10 Unaligned Essence
Round 10: Creature Stone
Round 15: 1 Gem
Round 20: 2750 Gold
Round 25: 3 Gems
Round 30: 5000 Gold
Round 40: 5 Gems
Round 50: War Drums "Rare Core"
Round 100: 10 Gems
there is no reward after this point

Holy Survival Challenge:
Round 10: Core Stone
Round 25: 2750 Gold
Round 35: 3 Gems
Round 45: Battle Cleric "Rare Eve"
Round 70: 10 Gems

Mystical Survival Challenge:
Round 5: 10 Unaligned essence
Round 45: Mana Spirit "Rare Core"
Round 70: 10 Gems

T2 Survival Challenge:
Round 10: 25 Unaligned Essence
Round 20: Core Stone
Round 30: 1 Gem
Round 40: 2750 Gold
Round 50: 3 Gems
Round 60: Hero Ring "Rare Core"
Round 75: 10 Gems

Thanks to everyone who helped in completing this list.

markmistr
markmistr's picture

Holy Survival
Round 45: Battle Cleric
Round 70: ?

T2 Survival
Round 10: 25 Unaligned Essence

Aeroflares
Aeroflares's picture

T1 Survival
Round 10: Creature Stone
Round 20: 2750 Gold (yes, reward at round 20)

markmistr
markmistr's picture

I really wish they would put a checkpoint at Round 25 for T1 Survival. I keep losing right before I hit 30 and having to go back to 20...

Aeroflares
Aeroflares's picture

there is a checkpoint at 25, isn't it? The next reward is at 25 for me.

markmistr
markmistr's picture

There might be a reward, which I already got, but there is no checkpoint. You go back to 20 if you lose.

Inara_Seraph
Inara_Seraph's picture

Quote:Mystical Survival Challenge:
Round 5: 10 Unaligned essence
Round 45: Mana Spirit "Rare Core"

Don't remember exactly on the stone/essence type and quantity, but this is exactly what I got too.

meseary
meseary's picture

added t2 survival up to round 60 hopefully i can reach lvl 100 in a week or so ^^

markmistr
markmistr's picture

Can you post the deck you are using to get that high?

meseary
meseary's picture

that will be my dirty little secret, i want to be the first to reach 100 in it :P after that ill post my deck ^^

but the annoying part is, that there doesnt look like there is a check point after 50 :S i reach 67 lost and went all the way down to 50 which is very disappointing, i went at it again reach 64 and dropped to 50 again, and next prize is on 75

tridon777
tridon777's picture

T1 Survival
Round 25: 3 gems

tridon777
tridon777's picture

Round 30: 5000 gold

Inara_Seraph
Inara_Seraph's picture

Holy Survival;
Round 70: 10 Gems. No bonuses after this one.

markmistr
markmistr's picture

Bah. I was hoping it would be an Epic.

meseary
meseary's picture

wait you are saying there is no prize reward on 100???

meseary
meseary's picture

reached floor 100, and sadly enough there are no rewards, and last floor is not 100, it keeps on going.... but no rewards what so ever

Viebator
Viebator's picture

T1 Survival Challenge:
Round 50: War Drums "Rare Core"

meseary
meseary's picture

is there a prize between 30-50?

Viebator
Viebator's picture

I did not take any notes unfortunately. It was more like: "Whoa, I did not read about War Drums on the forum!" :-)

Cordelia

T1: 5 gems at 40, if I remember right. And after T1:50 it says "Next Reward Level 100" (unlike the other survival challenges that just say "Next Rewards Level --").

xankludan
xankludan's picture

Gumnutz says 10 gems at 100 for t1

Angels
Angels's picture

I know this topic is about reward, but i'm asking about check point, in the holy survival challenge no check point between 50 and 70? I'm at lvl 60 right now and the game still say check point 50.

old_gregory
old_gregory's picture

Yeah, the next checkpoint for Holy is at 65.

Idk how Mystical and T2 are, but T1 is a nasty one. Once you get to 50, the next checkpoint isn't until 75.

aka-Phil

Some new checkpoints will be added for all Survival Challenges in the next patch.

From the patch notes:

T1 Survival
- Added a checkpoint at level 65. Gold rewards past level 65 has been slightly increased

Holy Survival
- Added a checkpoint at level 80. Gold reward past level 80 has been slightly increased

Mystical Survival
- Added a checkpoint at level 80. Gold reward past level 80 has been slightly increased

T2 Survival
- Added a checkpoint at level 60. Gold reward past level 60 has been slightly increased

old_gregory
old_gregory's picture

Great to hear, I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate it (I will at least anyway, haha).

xankludan
xankludan's picture

How will the checkpoint work if I"m on say level 67 of t1 currently, will I automatically get the checkpoint?

Angels
Angels's picture

Good news about the checkpoint

P

This should be a sticky.

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Its about time to update the names for the challenges.

Redexa

That mystical survival challenge is gay ass shyt, everyone got their levels when it was easier with pre-nerfed heroes, or the AI ability's went down. You can't beat the barrage of haste creatures and elemental spells, not when the enemy starts with 6 mana and 30 HP and you start with 15 HP and 3 mana. sparkshot avengers, rage invokers, and lord of flames will just fuck you up. If you put down any decent creatures like diryam, you get blown to smitherines. He still dies even with the petrice buff, mystical shaman buff, and essence shift buff. If he doesn't die, you run out of HP from having no blockers. The only way to win is by playing vs Jorma, Dark Ranger, or Fury Cat. The Assassin has OP skills and starts with way too much mana and HP, it's a joke. The other 3 are tough enough and really prove a challenge, but with all the best legendaries and epics, you can weave your way through and beat them most of the time. The assassin however wins about 2 out of 3 matches, if not more.

Yakub
Yakub's picture

Can we get this stickied?

buso deL cueo

i just got to 70 wins in the mysticaL chaLLenge the other day, so it is possibLe :P

iiMagic

just bumping this for the noobies

CallMeGod

this rewards change?