Italian - In game text issues

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture
Italian - In game text issues

Post issues with Italian translation of in game text here.

Angels
Angels's picture

This morning i've played in my language for the first time and I've seen there are some missing in game translation, for example the tooltip on the stars, gold.
The Akatril divine fury last line is not translated, it still appears "and gains Flying" should be "e guadagna Volare".

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

For the tool tips If you reload the game after switching to Italian this should be fixed.

Vashwix
Vashwix's picture

I've done the work. That ability is not fully translated cause the last part (the one who you indicate) is a variable ( @devs: [FlyingString] ) and not a text line.
Probably they only need to translate this variable.

Another thing i've seen:
In campaign mode, if you put the mouse over a node in cooldown (search node, chest node...) under the name of the node in english (canadian :P) version there is the line "cooldown: [time]".

In Italian, even if i've translated that in the excel file, doesn't appear the corrispective line, but appear "Pacificato" - the translation of the word "Pacified".

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

String that we need translated reads:

Can be used again in: [time]

So if you can supply the Italian for that i will add it in.

Vashwix
Vashwix's picture

Fredrik-ANTIC wrote:String that we need translated reads:
Can be used again in: [time]
So if you can supply the Italian for that i will add it in.

Può essere riusato in: [time]

Angels
Angels's picture

I've also seen there is an error in the collection section the button say "rottame" for "scrap" it is more correct "rottama" the verb instead of the plural noun.

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

Hi Guys,

I will look into fixing these.

Vashwix
Vashwix's picture

- In the shop, the label "Aumentare" (Upgrade) is better translated in "Migliorie"

- In new cards the "Unaligned" type is traslated in "Neutrale" ("Neutrali" for plural). In some old cards is instead "Non Allineata" ("Non Allineate" plural).
The second one is the litteraly translation, but i prefear the 1st traduction, Neutrale. One or the other, but better to have only one of those translation.

- Achievement "Eve collector" should be "Collezionista Eve", and not "eve collettore".
- Achievement "Rise collector" should be "Collezionista Rise", and not "rise collettore".

- In the deck manager the label "Libero" (Clear) should be "Svuota"

- Always in the deck manager the label "Contro" (Versus) is better translated in "Prova"

- Always there, the label "Aumentare" (Upgrade) is better, this time, with "Abilità"