German - Card issues

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture
German - Card issues

Post issues with German translation of cards here.

xony

Maybe it´s because i switched from canadian to german to look at the card texts, but many card descriptions are still in english. (Examples: Siphon, Relinquish, Battlerig, Gatling Gnom etc.)

Also someone in the chat yesterday mentioned and i confirmed it, that the card text from selfless adept states, that it loses 1 health on your turn.

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

Hi,

We do not have all German cards translated yet, so when there is no German text it chooses the English text instead.

xony

Looked at some more cards and lol´d at some of the "translations". You translated Ancient Charge into Old Cargo. I would let Trick and Treat in english, since many Germans should know it as that or translate it literally as "Süßes oder Saures" (Trick = Saures, Treat = Süßes).
I don´t want to sound unpleasant or anything, but should i continue to help at some translations since it seems like there was no native speaker at work? :/

Fredrik-ANTIC
Fredrik-ANTIC's picture

Hi,

We are having all text reviewed again to fix any issues with the initial translations so stay tuned for updates and improvements.

leny1989

Cards:
The name for the "Anti-Air Cannon" has a small mistake, Correct would be" Flugabwehrkanone"
"Dimensionalrip" is better translated as " Dimensionsriss"
"Scatter the ashes" is better translated with "Asche verstreuen"
"Rise the Banners" is better translated with" Hochalten des Banners"
"summon spirit" is better translated with" Geistbeschwörung"
"Geen slime" is better translated with " Grüner Schleim"
"Hose down" is better translated with "Abspritzen"
"Sanity Tapper" is better translated with " Verstandsauslöschung"
"Blessed Tome" is better translated with"Gesegneter Foliant"