new ideas

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
blueberrypancake
new ideas

I think that there should be four new things added to Kingdoms CCG. The first is a new type of card called fused cards. these would be made by combining two or more cards using money or gems. there should be a card as a back-up reward for when people don't fuse the right cards. the second new thing is evolutionary cards which are created by using gems to get the next evolution of the card. The third thing that i think they should add is double/opposite type heroes. I mean seriously, you create the 2k era and you don't make new heroes that would help with these new rules, that seems unreal. I have seen one already that we had to battle in campaign called Ent, which shows up as an elemental creature, yet it uses mystical creature. the final thing that would make this game interesting would be permanent abilities, meaning that ability is always in play and doesn't need charges. there are a lot of campaign enemy heroes that have these already, yet we never get to have one on any hero that we can use, that seems very unfair, like when I was on and I was facing a hero the dealt 5 magic damage if it took 5 or more damage in a turn.

GANZ_Karl
GANZ_Karl's picture

Hi Blueberry.

Fusing and Evolving are popular in many non-interactive CCGs, but they create an uneven play space in competitive, interactive CCGs. I don't want to have a 3/4 Skullcrusher Giant facing your 4/6 Skullcrusher Giant just because you've fused and evolved yours. If this game was to ever add "Evolutions" it would be more like Pokemon's Evolutions or Magic's "Champion" mechanic, where you replace one version with an evolved version from your hand.

As for inherent abilities, there was a time where Kingdoms CCG heroes had inherents but these were abandoned early in the game's life in favour of the all charge system. We've just continued this policy. Mobs (aka the AI enemies in the Training Grounds) don't follow the same rules as heroes, allowing us to do crazy things with them.

blueberrypancake

when i said evolving, that definition was applied as common knowledge that the card would have a different name and higher attack and/or life. as for fusing the name would also change and would have new effects. like yu-gi-oh, i fuse three blue-eyes white dragon together to form blue-eyes ultimate dragon, then i fuse it with black luster soldier to form dragon master knight. however when the wrong things are fused, it would form a "mistake" like in super paper mario.

blueberrypancake

also are you the person in charge of new game ideas and reward?