Zero
Return of the Old Gods

Zero0's Personal Set

Ancient

Literate Dragon
5 mana creature
Dragon
2/5 flying
Countdown: 3 Whenever you play a spell card: Remove a counter.
If there are no more counters left; opposing hero losses 5 charges in their abilities, then reset the countdown to 3.

Rubble Dragon
7 mana creature
Dragon
4/6 Flying
When damage is dealt to this creature, reduce this creatures attack by 1. (Some offensive rubble fell off)

Ravaging troll
3 mana
Troll
3/2
On attack: This creature gains attack equal to the amount of creatures the enemy controls until the end of the turn.

Birthing Dragon Egg
4 mana
Dragon Egg
1/3
On your turn: This creature gains +0/+1. If this creature has 5 or more hp, replace it with a x/x dragon with flying, where x is equal to this creatures health. This creature cannot attack. On death: If this creature is a corpse: Summon a 3/3 dragon with flying.

Cracked dragon egg
3 mana creature
Dragon Egg
0/3
Countdown: 3 On your turn: Remove a timer counter
On death: if this creature leaves a corpse; Summon a 3/3 'dragon' with flying in this cards place.
If there are no move counters left; remove this creature from the game and summon a 4/4 'dragon with flying and indestructable in it's place.

Titan hermit
3 mana creature
Titan
3/3 Overrun
Whenever you play an non-titan creature, deal 2 damage to that creature. Each ally titan creature has overrun.

Archaeologists gift
Spell
6 mana
Play from your deck the next three ancient gear of rarity uncommon or less.

Ancient Tomb Plundering
Spell
2 mana
Return a light alliance gear from your discard pile to play under your control.
(Much like reconstruct. Instead of the mana restriction it has a kingdom restriction and less versatility.)

Brutish Aggression
5 mana spell
Target creature gains overrun; then attacks if able.

Avalanche
5 mana spell
Deal 3 physical damage to each enemy creature without flying. For each creature killed this way, deal 1 damage to the enemy hero and that hero losses 1 charge.

Power Blocking Stone
3 mana gear
Whenever your enemy hero uses a hero ability, they lose 2 charges in each ability.

Disruptive Sling (Pretty much the oldest ranged weapon known to man.)
2 mana gear
Whenever an ally creature attacks, enemy hero losses 1 charge.

Ancient meditation relic
4 mana gear
Countdown 3. On your turn: For each ally creature defending; remove a timer counter. If there are no counters left: each ally creature gains 2hp overrun and splash.

Mystical - I have no special thoughts here. It might be nice to add in some more mystical based removal, which would have to be based on banishing creatures from play.

Forest litter patrol
4 mana creature
Fairy (I'd consider beast/bird, but I don't really have an image in mind for card art.)
1/4
Countdown: 3 Whenever a gear card is played: Remove a counter.
If there are no more counters left; destroy each gear in play.

Frog Prince
3 mana creature
Beast
2/3
Countdown: 5 On your turn: Remove a timer counter; If this creature is defending, remove 2 counters instead.
If there are no more counters left, this creature gains 'human' as a subtype, fully heals, gains +3/3, allegiant, and pure soul.

Ether realm portal
3 mana Spell
Target creature is replaced with another creature.
(Very random, best to be used on a really high mana enemy creature and hope for a low mana alternative to deal with, or used on a low mana ally creature, or an ally creature with negative status effects, and hope for an high mana creature.)

Glitterburst
2 mana Spell
Your hero losses all of their mana; then each enemy creature is dealt magical damage equal to the amount of mana lost. (If your hero has 4 mana, each enemy creature is dealt 2 damage)

Nature takeover
3 mana spell
Each ally creature is replaced with a Living vines 'token' creature with X/X where X is equal to the creature's mana cost. (IE: An archmage would become a 6/6. This spell works well in a typical mystical deck where there are a lot of creatures with useful on enter effects.)

Grand library of the mystics
4 mana gear
Whenever you draw a spell; draw another card.
(A very curious effect. You'd need to balance your deck... A deck of 100% spells would lead to a instant mill-out. Very few spells would lead to this card being wasted.)

Friendly Shrubbery
4 mana gear
On your turn: Gain 1 mana for each ally light alliance creature in play.

Enchanting armor
3 mana gear
Ally creatures cost 1 more mana to play. Whenever an ally creature enters play: they gain +0/1, Burn, Resist, and armor.

Knowledge pool
4 mana gear
Countdown 5: Whenever your hero draws a card; remove 1 timer counter. If there are no more counters left: draw 5-X cards, where X is the number of cards in your hand.

Holy - Nothing to really comment on this. I think I want to focus more on buff and creature focus builds, since holy is currently best in healing and health gain builds, rather than much agro.

Youthful war volunteer
0 mana creature
Human
1/1 Allegiance
On death: Lose 2 charges in a random ally ability.

Pacifistic leader
4 mana creature
Human Cleric Knight
0/4 Regen Support
Whenever an ally creature enters play: That creature gains +1/0.
On attack: Opposing creature becomes pacified.

Hero in training
2 mana creature
Human Hero Warrior
2/2
Whenever this creature kills a creature worth 4 mana or more/Whenever a enemy creature worth 4 mana or more enters play: This creature gains +1/1.

Helpless angel
3 mana creature
Angel
0/3 Flying
On enter: This creature becomes pacified. Whenever an ally holy creature enters play: That creature and this creature gains +1/0.

Clinical Dragon
6 mana
Cleric Dragon
2/5 Flying - Pacified
On your turn: Each ally light alliance creature heals 1hp. Each ally creature has support.

Sword in the stone
5 mana creature
Construct?
0/8 Indestructable
Countdown: 10 On your turn: Remove a timer counter. Whenever this creature is targeted or dealt damage: remove a timer counter.
If there are no more counters left; remove this creature from the game and each ally creature in play gains +5/0 and allegiant.

Refocus
1 mana spell
Target creature losses up to 3 attack; then that creature gains 1 ability for each attack lost.
(Maybe better made for alchemy?)

God's acceptance (Or Divine acceptance)
3 mana spell
Target creature with 0 attack gains +3/2 and Regen.

Hero's conquest
3 mana spell
Target creature gains +1/1, indestructible, and armor. If that creature has an opposing creature with a mana cost greater than it's own, gain +2/3 instead.

Heaven's immortal blessing
3 mana spell
Each ally light alliance creature becomes indestructible.

Angelic harp
3 mana gear
Angel creatures cost 1 less to play. Whenever an angel creature dies: Shuffle it back into your deck.

Costly rune weapons
4 mana gear
Ally creatures cost 1 more mana to play. Whenever and ally creature enters play: they gain +1/0, Allegiant, invoked, pierce, and overrun.

Tears of life
3 mana gear
Countdown 4: On your turn: remove a timer counter. If there are no counters left: All ally creatures lose all negative status effects, become fully healed, and gain 1hp.

Undead - In undead I want to focus on extending the tribal cards a bit. Particularly the Vermin's, as they don't have a huge amount of support. I think the key aspect I want to focus on for Virmin, is they're a pain to get rid of. They just keep on coming, and try to spread disease. Although they don't really have that much of a physical presence. (Offence) I know poison is generally an alchemy status, but it fits in well with vermin. Horrors and Zombies are another focus. Horrors focus are to 'shock' the enemy, causing them to discard cards and generally be disrupted. Zombies on the other hand are the undead biggest powerhouse focusing on straight-out offence. Skeletons haven't seen much in tribal play as a subtype. It's more so just an 'return' of the dead with reassembled.

Plague bearing rat (Or plague bearing rodent)
2 mana creature
Virmin
1/1
On death: An enemy creature becomes poisoned X, where X is the number of virmin in your discard pile.

Vile rat
1 mana creature
1/1
On enter: Opposing creature becomes poisoned X where X is the number of other vermin in play.

Parasite nuisance
1 mana creature
0/1
On your turn: An enemy creature losses either 1 attack, or 1 hp, or 1 ability for each vermin in play.

Starved vampire
3 mana creature
3/1
On enter: Destroy a 'human' creature; then this creature gains +0/2 and flying. Whenever this creature is attacked: First steal 1hp from it's opposing creature.

Undead hoard
4 mana creature
2/4
On death: Put a 2/2 Hoard zombie token with reassemble 2 into play in this slot.
Countdown 2: Put a 2/2 Hoard zombie token with reassemble 2 into a random open ally slot, then reset this counter.

Flesh Mangle
3 mana creature
Zombie Vermin
2/3
Whenever an ally creature is played: That creature and an enemy creature becomes poisoned. If that creature was a vermin, the enemy creature becomes poisoned 2.

Corpse collector
6 mana creature
Zombie
2/5
Countdown: 3 Whenever this creature kills another creature: Remove a counter.
If there are no counters left; this creature gains +3/1 and reassemble 5.

Necromantic Spell-Sword
6 mana creature
Zombie Cleric
3/4 Indestructible Corpsecraft
On your turn: Revive an adjacent ally corpse worth 3 mana or less.

Cackling Necromancer Party
9 mana creature
Zombie Cleric
5/6
Whenever this creature kills another creature: if that creature was of mana cost 5 or less; revive it in a random empty ally slot.

Swarm
7 mana creature
Vermin
1/1 flying, dust
Whenever a creature enters play, this creature gains +1/0.
On death; summon a 1/1 swarm with flying and dust in a open ally slot.

Dracolich
7 mana
Skeleton Dragon
3/4 Flying
On death: Spawn a 2/2 young dracolich in each ally slot with a corpse.
Damage this creature takes is reduced by 1.

Soul-linked Agitated Being
4 mana
Zombie
5/4 creature Overrun
Whenever this creature deals damage to the enemy hero; deal that damage to your own hero as well.

Disease
0 mana spell
Target creature with poison losses poison and becomes doomed.

Decease
4 mana spell
Target creature becomes doomed

Strike with Blood
0 mana Spell
Deal damage to creature in target slot equal to their HP, then your hero losses HP equal to the amount of damage done.

Rotfield Stash
3 mana gear
Whenever an ally Vermin creature enters play: an enemy creature becomes either weak or poisoned.
(Maybe buff it to weak and poisoned.)

Spidernest
4 mana gear
On your turn: Place a 1/1 spider 'vermin' creature in an empty ally slot.
On your turn: If you control 2 or more vermin creatures, an enemy creature becomes poisoned.

Cursed Guardian Armor
2 mana gear
Each ally creature has armor, resist, and regen. On your turn: A random ally creature becomes cursed. When this gear is destroyed, also destroy each ally creature.

Horror workshop
5 mana gear
Countdown 3. Whenever a corpse is sent to the discard pile; remove a timer counter. If there are no more counters left: Place a 2/3 "Abomination" in a open ally slot, then reset the counter to 3.

Plague
2 mana runeword
6 turns
Whenever a creature becomes poisoned, they become doomed instead. Whenever a creature becomes weak, they become cursed instead.

Elemental - I'll add some phoenix based tribal cards. Otherwise, I've got no real focus here. The elemental kingdom has always stood strong.

Unforgiving Flame Elder
5 mana creature
Element
1/4 Haste Invoked
Countdown: 3 On your turn: Remove a timer counter.
If there are no more counters left, deal 1 magic damage to each enemy creature and hero. If this creature isn't at full health, deal 2 damage instead.

Phoenix hatchling (Cute!)
2 mana
Phoenix
1/2 Flying
Whenever this creature dies; replace it's corpse with a 0/2 Phoenix egg.
(The 0/2 egg becomes a phoenix hatchling when killed.)

Ash coated Phoenix
3 mana
Phoenix
2/2 Flying
On your turn: If this creature is a corpse and you control an ally elemental creature; revive this creature.
On your turn: For each ally elemental creature you control; deal 1 damage to a creature or hero. (This is random and can hit ally targets.)

Fury scorn Phoenix
8 mana
Phoenix
4/1 Haste Flying
On your turn: If this creature is a corpse, revive it. At the end of your turn: this creature takes 2 damage.

Nurturing Phoenix
4 mana
Phoenix
2/3 Flying
On your turn: Summon a 0/2 phoenix egg in an empty all slot. At the end of your turn: Destroy an 'egg' creature.

Red Dragon
7 mana
Element Dragon
2/5 Flying Haste
Whenever this creature deals damage to the enemy hero; each other ally 'element' creature gains +1/1.

Phoenix Feathers
4 mana gear
All ally phoenix creatures cost 1 less to play. Whenever an ally phoenix enters play: that creature gains +1/0 and haste.

Kamikaze clip-on
3 mana gear
Each ally creature has haste. On your turn: Each ally creature becomes immolated.

Fiery Volcano
4 mana gear
Countdown 6. Whenever a ally dark alliance spell card is played; remove a timer counter. If there are no counters left: Deal 2 magic damage to 3 enemy targets; then reset the counter to 6.

Alchemy -

Half-Charged Bot
4 mana creature
Construct
0/6
Countdown: 3 On your turn: Remove a timer counter.
If there are no more counters left, this creature gains +1/0 for each ally alchemy creature, then reset the counter to 2.

Obese ogre
6 mana
5/12
Ogre
Whenever this creature deals combat damage: Deal the same amount of damage to itself.
(Maybe buffed with a bunch of regen and armor, this guy could be interesting? But he'd been to be with like belnir or something to get indestructible...)

Construct dragon
5 mana
Construct Dragon
1/5 Flying
On your turn: If this creature is defending, each ally creature gains volatile and recycle.
Whenever a construct creature dies; remove it's corpse and then this creature gains +1/0.

Reconstruction Site
5 mana Spell
Return a gear card worth 5 mana or more from target hero's discard pile to play under your control. If there is no gear worth 5 mana or more in the target hero's discard pile, return 2 gear worth 3 mana or less instead.
(I talked about this idea briefly on this forum: http://forum.kingdomsccg.com/?q=node/29601 I just wanted to give it its own thread.)

Lost trinket
2 mana spell
Banish all gear from a target hero's discard pile; then gain 1 charge for each gear removed this way.
(Good for anti-reconstruct? Although I wouldn't see many people using it.)

Malfunction
1 mana spell
Destroy target gear; then play a 'scrap-shield' in it's place. (Scrap shield taking 1 physical hit before destroying itself?)

Blind explosive
4 mana spell
Destroy an enemy creature. (Random but powerful.)

Goblin-ware TNT
2 mana gear
Countdown 4. On your turn; remove a timer counter. If there are no more counters left; destroy this gear and deal 4 damage to the enemy hero.

Unaligned - In unaligned I just want to extent on general cards, nothing specific.

Cultural Dope
0 mana
Human
0/1
On your turn: This creature dies. If this creature is a corpse; remove it, then your hero gains 1hp and 1mana.
(Card art: I'm picturing a dumb-looking fool wondering in dangerous terf.)

Developing martial artist
3 mana creature (Maybe holy?)
Human
2/3
Countdown: 2 Whenever this creature takes damage: Remove a counter. (Would need some buff/healing cards to get a trigger.)
If there are no more counters left; this creature gains +1/1 and regen, then fully heal this creature and reset the countdown to 2.
(Card art: Naturally, a black belt.)

Expert Chef
4 mana Creature
Human
1/4
On your turn: Discard a card from your hand; then gain HP equal to that cards mana cost. If that card was a creature: gain charges equal to that creatures mana cost.
(Card art: Naturally, a chef and the nums.)

Durable wall
4 mana creature
0/7
This creature cannot attack. When targeted by an destroy effect, deal 3 damage to this creature instead.
(Card art: I'm picturing a goblin-like creature holding up a shield connected to a large stone wall.)

Nimble Rogue
4 mana creature
Rogue
2/3
If damage is dealt to this creature, deal 1 damage instead.
(Card art: I'm just picturing a rogue tiptoeing through a room of caltrops)

Death-Prone Ninja
4 mana creature
Rogue
4/2 Unblockable
On your turn: This creature deals 0-1 damage to itself.
(Card art: I'm picturing a ninja falling from some really high place, aimed to strike innocent creatures. Alt art: I picture a ninja's after image on the left hand side, and on the right hand side you see a creature, and the ninja behind that creature holding a knife to that creature's neck.)

Ivan the God of Immortality
3 mana Creature
God
2/2
Whenever this creature would take damage, mill X-1 cards, where X is the amount of damage, and prevent that damage. This creatures attack becomes 2 plus the amount of creatures milled this way.
(Card art: I'm picturing a scrawny, cunning looking rogue-ish man.)

Rumb'ger God of Defense
6 mana creature
3/3 creature 3 armor, 3 resist
This creature cannot be destroyed or lose life.
If this creature receives 1 or more damage; remove this creature from play.
(Card art: I'm picturing something like Aryn, but with purple armor and no sword.)

Wis'ner God of trickery
6 mana creature
Shapeshifter god
0/1 Indestructible
Whenever a creature enters play: This creature gains +x/x equal to that creature's mana cost.
(Card art: I've not got much of anything for this. When thinking of this creature I kinda gett a picture of a small foresty creature, like a bunny, with a funny leafy hat, but this creature's shadow would be some massive monstrous beast.)

Blood drenched Maul
6 mana gear
On your turn: Deal 1 damage to the enemy hero. Whenever an ally creature is played: Deal 2 damage to that creature, and 2 damage to an enemy creature or hero.
(Card art: Naturally... A big bloodied maul...)

Essence of thievery
3 mana gear
Unaligned
On your turn: Draw a card from your enemy heroes hand for each ally 'essence' you control.
(Low mana cost is justified by the fact the enemy hero can banish their cards to ignore the effect.)
(...Card art would be similar to the existing essences.)

Essence of thievery 2.0?
6 mana gear
Unaligned
On your turn: Draw a card from your enemy heroes deck for each ally 'essence' you control.

Shield of sword
2 mana gear
Whenever an ally weapon is targeted by a 'destroy' effect; destroy this card instead.
(Card art: For a basic card art, I just see a sheild with a sword printed on it. Alt art could be something like, for example, a cannon with a strong wall in front of it.)

Mind link
4 mana gear
Whenever a player mills; that player losses 1hp as well.
(Card art: I'm picturing a suffering old wizard in intense pain, with some sort of glowing rune on his forehead and a large black hole through his chest? Perhaps the 'gear' for this could be some sort of projection device.)

Kingdoms
2 mana runeword
6 turns
On your turn: Each creature gains abilities equal to the number of cards you control that share it's kingdom. (IE: If you control 3 alchemy creatures, each creature gains 3 abilities. 1 creature, 1 ability. If you control 1 creature + 5 gear that share it's kingdom, that creature gains 6 abilities.)
(Card art: I picture something like two armies facing each other, signifying that the combined force of many form kingdoms. Another idea would be a line of beings holding hands in support of eachother?)

Meditation
3 mana
5 turns
Creatures cannot attack
(Card art: Similar to the card art of clear, I picture a meditating being, covered by a type of see though barrier.)

Doom
3 mana
4 turns
Creatures have haste gain doomed upon entering doomed
(Card art: I picture a raging dark being running foreword, with their flesh on fire almost as if their skin were made of lava)

Zero

Added a few cards in the mystical and ancient sections and nerfed rubble dragon. I also removed the mass text at the start.

Zero

Added a few more cards from more recent posts of mine, and balanced a few other cards.

Zero

Added some "Card art" comments, and a few spelling errors have been fixed.

cewen

+1!

lawofthewest

BEST card suggestion thread ever. Karl should let you work in designer team. I really like your ideas! Inoovative and interesting, not boring at all. Keep it up.

Zero

Thanks very much! After all the time I've spent thinking of card ideas, I'm kinda depressed none of mine have ever been made yet. I'm curious if a player-suggested card has ever been made.