New Hero

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
blueberrypancake
New Hero

I've been thinking about new heroes 9 days after I signed up. I came up with a hero that was originally either going to be holy or ancient, but since the abilities are from different kingdoms, I decided to make it unaligned. The name right now is Yuzuru with either 16/17 health, mainly because I think that there should be at least one unaligned hero who doesn't start at 15, and 3 mana. The first ability would be Armor Training, 4 charges, all ally creatures gain +2 atk +1 health and gains armor. The second ability would be Overturn, 5 charges, all ally creatures lose all there negative status effects and gain a postive effect or ability for each negative status removed, and all enemy cretures lose all positive effects and abilities, and gain 2 random negative status effects . There was some trouble thinking of a third ability so i came up with two options. One is Instant Battalion, 6 charge, summon as many creatures as there are empty space, discard the rest of your hand and lose all mana. The second one was Feared Battalion, 7 charges, all ally creature gain +1 atk +1 health, armor, pierce, overrun, and intimidate.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

The 4 charge is too strong. Generally, a four charge ability makes a minor game change. +1/+1 on a single creature is a very strong 4-charge. +2/+1 + armor on the field is probably a seven charger (compare to Belnir's ult)

A single ability to fill all slots is a reasonable ult, but it would need to fill the slots with relatively weak creatures. It can't draw them from your deck or you'll have 3x SBG or GooGs popping out. I could see an ability of Illusory Form, summoning 3x 1/2 resist dust creature tokens for example. That would probably be on 6 charges.

blueberrypancake

I agree that the increase should be +1/+1, but the armor stays. I also disagree with your second statement. one this is not a mystical hero so if it did summon tokens, it would not have dust, second if you have good monsters in your hand you will be able to summon them, and you get to chose the cards you summon. also something i should have added, it also destroys all grave occupied slots so seven would be the appropriate charge.

Vasseer

" if you have good monsters in your hand you will be able to summon them, and you get to chose the cards you summon" - Wayy OP with googs, also I don't believe effects with multiple choices being made by the player can be coded atm, but I'm not sure.

blueberrypancake

I've been thinking, since they are now only allowing us to use two kingdoms along with unaligned, why not create double kingdom heroes. These heroes would start with the lowest charged abilities, and as you complete their triumphs, you gain other abilities, to a total of six. they could even make it to where those heroes have special premium abilities that cost gold or gems to unlock. So people can have a combination of any of the six aligned, including opposing kingdoms.

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

It used to be that you had to level up your heroes. And the abilities got stronger. It was dumped, probably for the best. I have long advocated for charging abilities though, for example on Abaddon's first, it could go:
2 charges reassemble 1
3 charges 1 attack and reassemble 1
4 charges 1 attack and reassemble 2
5+ charges 2 attack and reassemble 2

Not that something like this is being considered by the devs.

Zero

+1 It is a nice idea.

blueberrypancake

ya, but this will be because the new heroes would be two kingdoms out of six of the seven. these abilities wouldn't change or get more powerful. they would stay the same unless the people who edit the game change things