Dust buffing

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture
Dust buffing

Not a super-serious deck, but a lot of fun to play (I sometimes use it in guild wars not involving Alpha, TAM or Ragnarok.)

http://www.kccgdecks.com#deckOGVKK

Redexa

Interesting deck. I don't know if the fae armor is worth it though -- it almost forces you to use more 1 HP creatures like woodland mystic, and is having 2 HP because of it really that amazing? you'll still die to most creatures and firebolts. Captain of the guard is a 2/3 nervous guard btw, lol.

I also don't know about the raise dead lol, tiara and dream conjurer kinda take up for that role.

I like the dryads, a 1/3 dust for essentially 2 mana is nice. By itself it wouldn't be all that special, BUT the ancients will come in there. You buff up your creature next turn and you're good to go :)

I think the deck is great, but I might reconsider nervous guard, fae armor, and raise dead. Captains of the guard could replace the nervous guards, and they'd survive titans stomp too. Maybe throw in some fae tricksters for fun too :)

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

the raise dead isn't really in there, don't know how it got added :(. Nervous guard gets buffed by STACKED fae armors; with 1 fae armor, he comes in 2/3... with 3, he is 2/5, as do the mystics. Everyone survives titans stomp once a fae tiara is up :)

xankludan
xankludan's picture

Uh oh, a bug with the raise dead?

Grrwaaa
Grrwaaa's picture

No. I typed in Raise and must have clicked on raise dead instead of raise the banners :)