The Kingsworn - New RP Campaign

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture
The Kingsworn - New RP Campaign

(4 Player Slots availible first come first serve)

Context:

Within the order of the Lightbranded Knights, only the greatest and most trusted became known as the Kingsworn. These men and, on certain rare occasions, women were entrusted to guard the king with their lives. It was their duty above all else to keep him safe. It was a duty they failed...

Now Breckhold and Shivalia, disgraced and downtrodden, have cast off their shiny armor for simple peasant garb. Stowing away on hay carts in order to travel from town to town, they have made their way east toward towns nearer to Unydon Spire, hoping to hire on as mercenaries against the tide of Undead who still march against their people.

While en route, they found themselves at the Wenchquench Tavern on the outskirts of the Holy
lands. There, it was their dubious honor to meet Clatier and Sevvrys, a well-fed merchant in need of a pair of good sword arms to protect his caravan and a gray-cloaked necromancer in his employ.

Character Selection:

I have room for one more to take the place of Breckhold of Shivalia.

See also: http://forum.kingdomsccg.com/?q=node/3054

timelord
timelord's picture

Timetravler
name: Clatier
player 3.

:D

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

All right! Three more to go.

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

Jamaal09
Name: Sevvrys
Male
Player 4

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

nice!

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Player: Timetravler
Character: Clatier
Role: Male Merchant

Player: Jamaal09
Character: Sevvrys
Role: Male Necromancer

Player: Leumas Bansu
Character: Shivalia (female)
Character: Breckhold (male)
Role: Lightbranded Knights

OK, I'll play the knights then, pending someone else jumping in. I've started the narrative in a new thread and linked it here:

http://forum.kingdomsccg.com/?q=node/3054

No set play order will be enforced. Just post when ready.

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Just for fun, here's a list of the "deck" as we progress. I'll update it periodically as the story continues

Commons

Longsword X 2 (Breckhold and Shivalia)
Iron Shield X 2 (Breckhold and Shivalia)
Portly Friar X 1 (Merchant Clatier?)

Uncommons

Mana Cloak X 1 (Sevvrys)

Rares

Lightbranded Knight X 2 (Breckhold and Shivalia)
Undying Acolyte X1 (Sevvrys)
Mystery Sack (Clatier)

Epic

Diffusion Blade (Sevvrys)

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

For other players, cameos are welcome and desired as long as they aren't used to derail the main storyline.

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

oooo, diffusion blade, nyce. Do you picture the characters more along the power level of cards or the npc heroes from the campaign?

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

The way I see it is you are a 1/3 that comes back after death (hopefully you won't need to) as a skeleton. The cure for that would be Holy Grail (Thinking ahead). You start with say 2 mana and the cloak gives you one per "round" Your weapon makes you a 2/3, with a mana damage if you are against a caster. Still quite squishy, but levelling could help. You're supposed to be in the "Back row" anyway as a caster. Stay in the shadows and I'll make sure you only get attacked a little bit.

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

or I guess if one of the knights goes paladin mode and uses heal creature or purifying light ;)
but yeah sounds cool

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Good call. Good call. Also, Shivalia will be guarding you most of the time. With Breckhold using Holy Blessing on himself, he'll be a 4/3 with 2 armor. Kind of hard to take down. That'll free Shivalia up a good bit. Could also be used to develop the relationship there. Kind of the hauty noble and the roguish figure.

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

Gotta love the strategy there, looking good

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

You'll find I'm always thinking a few moves ahead. That's just how I roll.