i need opinions for my new deck

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Saketzu
i need opinions for my new deck

so here is the new deck done after update and campaign battles and etc what do you think

http://www.kccgdecks.com#deckLKDKK

Saketzu

so since last time no one seem to care i have posted my actual deck so what you guys think about this one, remember i did this with the cards i have but tell me if you believe another cards it need. right now im buying a bunch of core gold but i wanna know if i should start buying others

xankludan
xankludan's picture

I'm not sure about study ancients, if you want to use that maybe remove other ancient cards besides skybreaker and ancients will, so you can make sure to get ancient cards you want. Consider Illusionist or Exalted Enforcements if you have it, being able to fill the board and then buff is nice if the board is open.

Saketzu

study of the ancients is normally a broker combo i use gift of the mystic, then study of the ancients whatever i got i can put it on the battlefield,

Kensu
Kensu's picture

I am with xankludan on this one. I would pull the two study ancients and add in two smothers. If you were trying to get one specific card from your deck with study ancients that's one thing, but you have 5 different possible cards that all do very different things. And your deck is running a low amount of removal hence why i would add two smothers.

markmistr
markmistr's picture

Does Smother enter into your top 10 removal list? I am wondering if it replaces Tribute to the Gods since it got nerfed....

Kensu
Kensu's picture

I run both in my deck actually. They fill two different roles. Tribute is very good vs angels from akatril which has become one of the most common heroes. Smother can hit creatures that cost more than 5 mana as long as they have 4 toughness or less. Nice Aryn you have there. Smother!

Dr.Bojangles
Dr.Bojangles's picture

Yea smothers needed for Aryn, Archmage and Diryam.
As for the deck i think you have way too much mana boosters in there. I'm using 2 relinquish right now which are working nicely. Also your lacking in removal. Sylphs are a good option as they double as a potential 2/2 flyer with Primal Rally. As xankludan mentioned token spam works great on baha now. I prefer illusionists and lightning blitz.