Welcome to Kingdoms RP

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture
Welcome to Kingdoms RP

Greetings to all.

Welcome to the Kingdoms RP Forum. This space has been created to encourage those who would like to immerse themselves in the Kingdoms mileu with some story-driven roleplay, and by extension, provide some entertaining writings for casual passersby.

This will be open to anyone who has interest and agrees to comply with the guidelines established herein, subject to change as needed.

All decency, language, and content restriction which apply to the rest of the forum also apply here. In addition, each Campaign will be run by one Storyteller who controls the general flow of the story and may select what number of players they wish to include as well as forwarding policy violations to the moderators as neccessary. Player postings may include expository information, actions by their character, and at the Storyteller's discretion, the outcome of those decisions. Playing multiple characters will be at the discretion of the particular Storyteller. It is my intention to produce a Storyteller's Guide and a Player Guide to more thoroughly flesh out and encourage these rolls.

No one will be excluded from participation unless they personally violate the established guidelines and/or show beligerence to that end. As much as possible, I encourage Storytellers to adhere to the canon provided by the devs and to seek consistancy and continuity among campaigns.

If you have interest in participating within this framework, please private message me. Include your in-game name, and whether you wish to participate as a Storyteller or Player. I welcome any and all ideas. Let's have some fun!

Yubar09
Yubar09's picture

oooo interesting, I used to do these, start some up and I'll join in

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Thank you for your interest. I plan to run a campaign very soon. I was hoping to open the door for others as well to tell their own tales.

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

This where the Akatril/Uunys slash fiction goes?

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

I'm not sure I have divined your meaning.

Verbannon
Verbannon's picture

Thats probably for the best, it was toilet humor.

LeumasBansu
LeumasBansu's picture

Noted.